Dental Anxiety/Phobia -- Wisdom Teeth

It wasn't bad. Just a little discomfort for a few days. I couldn't get it to stop bleeding. My mouth bled for like 2 hours (or maybe longer). That was the part I didn't like.

I wish i was sedated. Straight novocaine for me. Well the assistant was hot, so maybe not.

The procedure itself isn't bad. But then again I like the drill, it feels good.

You'll be a'ok.

I had a root canal with no anesthesia...one of the more pleasant moments of my life.

Holy crap. Under what circumstances did this happen? That's nightmare type stuff.

I found out, after breaking my nose, that I am allergic to at least one anesthetic (that was a pretty ****ty day). So, when I broke my tooth in half, it was either take a chance with another anesthetic or just suffer through the root canal.

Basically, voluntary surgery is off the table for me in the future.

I have only had one wisdom tooth removed. Lower left. Had a shot of Novocain in that quadrant, and was in and out with the only pain coming from the shot. Got some Motrin out of the deal. Man up dude. The hottie's will laugh at less.

I found out, after breaking my nose, that I am allergic to at least one anesthetic (that was a pretty ****ty day). So, when I broke my tooth in half, it was either take a chance with another anesthetic or just suffer through the root canal.

That is basic routine in at least 75%of the world as I am sure u know. No anesthesia. I bet their are many in the US that also do that for immigrants for cheap.$$$$$

Wow, of the thing to be allergic to, that's not up there on my list.

You won't feel a thing until the meds wear off. Just make sure you have plenty. Fight the urge to chew on the gauze containing the blood. It made me bleed worse. Soon as I woke up I started hitting on the surgeon's assistant.

I have only had one wisdom tooth removed. Lower left. Had a shot of Novocain in that quadrant, and was in and out with the only pain coming from the shot. Got some Motrin out of the deal. Man up dude. The hottie's will laugh at less.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiXaT_1I-vw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs[/youtube]
Worst case scenario

Saw this a couple months ago...cracked me up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5voxpuPuPOA[/youtube]

I feel for ya AJeray. For some reason, I lucked out. Mine were already in. I was pain free and was eating a cheeseburger 3 days later.

I feel for ya AJeray. For some reason, I lucked out. Mine were already in. I was pain free and was eating a cheeseburger 3 days later.

The pain really hasn't been terrible. It all just feels so uncomfortable, like my mouth is going to break open at any moment. Definitely wasn't as bad as I thought though.

VN Store

Back