Democrats plan to introduce articles of impeachment as early as Monday

Worse than a riot in the Capitol?

Hell, I want to see it.
That was mild. Little damage, nothing burned, only a girl shot through the neck by a rogue cop, and another cop that had a stroke. They are asking for another Timothy McVeigh type attack.

That was mild. Little damage, nothing burned, only a girl shot through the neck by a rogue cop, and another cop that had a stroke. They are asking for another Timothy McVeigh type attack.

'a rogue cop'

Not based on the ones I know. I think you’re being naive.

I've been accused of worse.

The R's I know are disgusted by what theyre seeing and blame Trump. They had a moment of clarity watching Trump setting up Pence to fail and become the scapegoat.

I'm glad you 2 guys above (Sh!thouse and Turdhound) think that a young woman losing her life is funny. You are both mentally ill and totally lacking in empathy. Isn't empathy what you guys say Trump is lacking? At least he isn't cheering on death. Even if you are trolling, you are hideous, sick, twisted individuals.

I've been accused of worse.

The R's I know are disgusted by what theyre seeing and blame Trump. They had a moment of clarity watching Trump setting up Pence to fail and become the scapegoat.
What's funny to me is those who think Pence betrayed Trump. Pence didn't swear allegiance to be Trumps lackey. He swore allegiance to the constitution. I respect him more now then I ever have.

What's funny to me is those who think Pence betrayed Trump. Pence didn't swear allegiance to be Trumps lackey. He swore allegiance to the constitution. I respect him more now then I ever have.

I don't, he couldn't do squat and he knew it. Trump, like the worthless POS he is, set him up to fail. Fully knowing he was making him the fall guy for his failures. His followers are far too stupid to reconcile that, which is why they were chanting "hang pence" while storming the gates.

I can't wait for him to write a tell all.

I don't, he couldn't do squat and he knew it. Trump, like the worthless POS he is, set him up to fail. Fully knowing he was making him the fall guy for his failures. His followers are far too stupid to reconcile that which is why they were chanting "hang pence" while storming the gates.

I can't wait for him to write a tell all.
Oh he could have easily played dumb and acted like Trump was right

Reactions: Carl Pickens
I'm glad you 2 guys above (Sh!thouse and Turdhound) think that a young woman losing her life is funny. You are both mentally ill and totally lacking in empathy. Isn't empathy what you guys say Trump is lacking? At least he isn't cheering on death. Even if you are trolling, you are hideous, sick, twisted individuals.

Toughen up Nancy, a real Trumper would understand that you have to break some eggs to make an omelet.

Did you see the shooting?

If no you may want to check the video tape. It’s disturbing. She was no threat.

Maybe if she'd have been selling loose cigarettes you'd have approved of her killing. Instead she was just reading her Bible while inexplicably caught unaware climbing through a barracaded window in the middle of riot in the U.S. Capitol during a coup attempt.

Maybe if she'd have been selling loose cigarettes you'd have approved of her killing. Instead she was just reading her Bible while inexplicably caught unaware climbing through a barracaded window in the middle of riot in the U.S. Capitol during a coup attempt.
How far away was the shooter?

How many warnings did he give before he took the kill shot?

6 feet, the officer was a responsible social distancer. Who can be sure how many warnings were given, hard to hear over the shouts of 'hang pence' and smashing glass.
Looked more like 12-15 feet to me.

I seriously don’t get what happened with so many LEO on the same side as the woman who was shot.

not even close
They are calling us terrorists and nazis. They don't want to unite and honestly I don't either. They are all for silencing us and having one party rule just like their heros in China. When I call them communists, I mean it.

Reactions: photovol

VN Store

Back