Democrats plan to introduce articles of impeachment as early as Monday

I'm staunchly conservative, and yeah, I'm afraid of him running again. One disastrous, yet totally preventable, electoral defeat is enough for me. I don't want him screwing up 2024 (and probably 2022 while he's at it).
He should create a push towards better politicians on either side of the aisle..... he is the response to the nonsense that is going on in our capital.

There is a report that Pence has not ruled out invoking the 25th. I really doubt it would come to that, but it would not surprise me if people are floating that (with Pence's blessing) in hopes that it
puts the breaks on Trump. He is so image conscious that he likely would not do anything to risk dishonor at that level. Smart.

Reactions: luthervol
There is a report that Pence has not ruled out invoking the 25th. I really doubt it would come to that, but it would not surprise me if people are floating that (with Pence's blessing) in hopes that it
puts the breaks on Trump. He is so image conscious that he likely would not do anything to risk dishonor at that level. Smart.
brakes..................unless you are talking about breaking his legs or something.

Reactions: GSD82
Trump impeachment: Democrats promise quick move to impeachment if 25th Amendment push fails - CNNPolitics
Pelosi said the House will attempt to pass a resolution by unanimous consent Monday morning calling for Pence and Trump's Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove Trump from office.
If the resolution doesn't pass by unanimous consent -- and it most assuredly won't given likely Republican resistance -- then the measure will be brought to the floor for a full vote on Tuesday.

Trump impeachment: Democrats promise quick move to impeachment if 25th Amendment push fails - CNNPolitics
Pelosi said the House will attempt to pass a resolution by unanimous consent Monday morning calling for Pence and Trump's Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove Trump from office.
If the resolution doesn't pass by unanimous consent -- and it most assuredly won't given likely Republican resistance -- then the measure will be brought to the floor for a full vote on Tuesday.
This is only going to male things worse

Reactions: NEO
No , Pelosi has a plan, but first she must wipe her sweaty, stinky, breast and her leaky butt.
Now, she says she’s ready.....she says let’s impeach the MF
It makes me wonder if they think Trump has something damning on them and is going to spill some beans , so they are doing their best to change the narrative and get him removed.

Reactions: GSD82
Let’s unify and come together.....

It makes me wonder if they think Trump has something damning on them and is going to spill some beans , so they are doing their best to change the narrative and get him removed.
Seems to be at least a plausible explanation based on the PANIC that appears to be happening in congress.

Reactions: NEO
We shouldn't be making decisions about impeaching a POTUS for political reasons like he's damaging the GOP or we won't because we will antagonize his base. I think he handled this extremely poorly. At no point do I see where he broke the law. It's that simple.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
This is only going to further antagonize Trump’s base.
Yea. I'm torn. Doing nothing doesn't seem appropriate, but it may be best. Maybe impeach but not send it to the Senate for awhile. I heard that was one option.

VN Store

Back