Defense applause thread

If we could get some points on defense! They are great though!

You have to be proud of the way AJ is playing...Emmanuel Moseley is not ready for this level of competition yet.

Had Pearson wide open for a td of course Worley didn't see it then two plays later a int right too the guy take his ass out..

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

They are doing about as good as one can reasonably expect being on the field that long. :rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Last edited:
Those guys plays their asses off! They play to win and they are coached to win! Coached very well.

If Ole Miss scores a few more tonight, I can't even get mad at them. The offense offers zero help.

Actually the offense offers negative help with going backwards, terrible play calling and wild irrational throws for picks.

Hats off defense! Hats off!

Those guys play their tails off game in and game out. It's a shame we don't have an offensive line worth a darn to help those guys out.

OUR DEFENSE WILL NOT ALLOW MORE THAN 49 points te entire season in 2016!!!
I'm so proud of these guys it makes me
Cry, busting a fly sweep on 2nd and 8 for no gain is pretty solid!
Sutton = all sec , will go in 1st round

VN Store

Back