Dee Beckwith status?

Ol' Heupel has studs everywhere up an down the lineup he's not giving playing time.

Is that what we are to believe here?

The real Q is. How does TN recruit top 15-20 annually yet never have any talent at all? Interesting how Arkansas and Ole Miss, who have not recruited to the same level as TN seem to be more talented. Interesting how that always happens with TN.

“Know what you deserve”? Sounds like one of them pre-Madonnas.

Seriously, I hope he finds a position and can get some playing time. But, Heupel does not seem to have much patience with malcontents. So, this does not bode well.
Yes that's the part of his tweet that's concerning & any coach would look down on. Earn it bub

The real Q is. How does TN recruit top 15-20 annually yet never have any talent at all? Interesting how Arkansas and Ole Miss, who have not recruited to the same level as TN seem to be more talented. Interesting how that always happens with TN.
Because we go through a coaching change every few years and this one hurt worse due to new transfer rules combined with NCAA investigation

Maybe this staff can’t judge actual talent or who puts us in the best position to win. I mean Milton started 2 games.
Or maybe they're in a slightly better position with just a tad more expertise than YOU to determine that? I would say that Heupel's history as an offensive coach speaks for itself.

I'm pretty sure you and a few others are trying to rationalize some premature judgments RE Heupel.

By all reports, Milton was hitting a lot of those deep throws in practice that he's missed in games. Hooker played a decent game. Bailey didn't throw deep well at all tonight and that may be why he wasn't #1 or #2..

VN Store

Back