Dedicated to Kellie

56444197_2421775404523890_5153708833893253120_n.jpg

Now we just need a video wiz to create set clips of Kellie through the years to the music.

A welcoming celebration could screen "A Cinderella Season" at TBA to fire up tge team and fans.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
I am happy for Kellie. She is a nice lady and her teams always fought hard here at NC State. I am looking forward to seeing what she can do with talent like Jordan Horston. I just hope the SEC does name her COY her first year if she earns it like she did in the ACC. I still think she got screwed over.

I had tremendous respect for Coach Summitt, but was not a Lady Vol fan since I did not feel like there was any real connection to the school/program. I will be taking an active interest now. Good luck to the Lady Vols (unless y'all are playing NCSU;)) !

I am happy for Kellie. She is a nice lady and her teams always fought hard here at NC State. I am looking forward to seeing what she can do with talent like Jordan Horston. I just hope the SEC does name her COY her first year if she earns it like she did in the ACC. I still think she got screwed over.

I had tremendous respect for Coach Summitt, but was not a Lady Vol fan since I did not feel like there was any real connection to the school/program. I will be taking an active interest now. Good luck to the Lady Vols (unless y'all are playing NCSU;)) !
Welcome to the board. We love having interested posters from other schools give us insight into their programs. And thanks for the good wishes (the NCSU part is understood 😉).

If I had your address, I'd send you one of these. I know you'd love to wear it ! ;)

31412-TN_ORANGE-m.jpg

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

She's gonna shine
She will have a ton of support and a ton of criticism here in K-Town
I know that much
Pure pressure to perform
but
Performance, will shut em up,

I agree. Performance will either shut haters up, or bring them to life. Lets for the sake of the Lady Vols, hope she succeeds. Not my first pick, not my second pick, not my third either, but she is the head coach now.

I think most people who were not for her did what I did, and looked at wikipedia, etc. for their info. Now that I have seen the presser, I think she is someone with the disposition to succeed here. That's not a lot to go on, but it's enough for now.

I want to see her team in the fourth quarter of a close ballgame in January. Then, I think we will have a better idea of what kind of coach we have got.

VN Store

Back