4 ⭐️ WR Chandler Smith
4 ⭐️ WR Kaleb Webb
3 ⭐️ S Jourdan Thomas
UR juco CB Desmond Williams
UR juco CB Michael Carraway

4 ⭐️ DE James Pearce (?)

5 ⭐️ Tyre West visiting December 10th

Last edited:
I won't offer up specifics but was talking to someone yesterday and we are having discussions with a BIG FISH that has been committed elsewhere. Certain domino's would have to fall, but it was encouraging to hear that there were discussions going on.

Would be considered a very significant get if it came together. I will be happy to disclose who it was after signing day. This is not Nolen - but someone that everyone would consider a BIG FISH.

I thought Nolen had already committed to A&M.
If there's any chance of a de-commit/commit to UT, I'd happily contribute to buying his mama a house.
It's odd that Nolan still hanging around. I could see him coming to another game, which he did...alot of guys do. To me, the frequency of him being on campus so much says we're probably still in it.

It's odd that Nolan still hanging around. I could see him coming to another game, which he did...alot of guys do. To me, the frequency of him being on campus so much says we're probably still in it.

It's going to be very difficult for UT to compete with what A$M is throwing at him regarding NIL deals. They have a BUNCH of donors ready to pony up some big cash for elite athletes. I really don't know if UT has those anymore. I know we have rich alumni, but just not the ones that care about sports.

Reactions: volnut1
I won't offer up specifics but was talking to someone yesterday and we are having discussions with a BIG FISH that has been committed elsewhere. Certain domino's would have to fall, but it was encouraging to hear that there were discussions going on.

Would be considered a very significant get if it came together. I will be happy to disclose who it was after signing day. This is not Nolen - but someone that everyone would consider a BIG FISH.

Attachments

• 88AEF1C6-0E8C-41E7-AAF7-31AFC671350C.jpeg
    88AEF1C6-0E8C-41E7-AAF7-31AFC671350C.jpeg
    337 KB · Views: 36

Oh no, now you’ve done it. Be prepared to be roasted for wanting to discuss it after signing day. You’re obviously a troll, scum of the earth to some on VN, and your about to feel their wrath. Either spill the beans with multiple layers of incontrovertible proof, or your about to be abused! 😂

Another "Big Fish" story just before signing. ;)

Another "Big Fish" story just before signing. ;)

It's legit - and note I didn't say he was signing - just that there are discussions going on with this kid and CJH. They also didn't deny that we had the third highest recruiting budget and indicated that we either had 7 or 9 planes in the air at lunch yesterday.
I don't have recruiting info, I don't have big fish info as a general rule. Just happened to be in lunch meeting with someone who does have all that info. Again, this kid is a BIG FISH who will likely go to the school where he is committed. But there are ongoing
discussions with the good guys.

Technically it's not a Fish but are we talking about Flipper?! I would love to get Flipper! It would be a great halftime performance.

Was this someone the entire Recruiting Boards feed from yesterday? Because that's basically everything that was discussed on there yesterday.

It's legit - and note I didn't say he was signing - just that there are discussions going on with this kid and CJH. They also didn't deny that we had the third highest recruiting budget and indicated that we either had 7 or 9 planes in the air at lunch yesterday.
I don't have recruiting info, I don't have big fish info as a general rule. Just happened to be in lunch meeting with someone who does have all that info. Again, this kid is a BIG FISH who will likely go to the school where he is committed. But there are ongoing
A QB committed to Bama perhaps?

Reactions: VAVol85
Oh no, now you’ve done it. Be prepared to be roasted for wanting to discuss it after signing day. You’re obviously a troll, scum of the earth to some on VN, and your about to feel their wrath. Either spill the beans with multiple layers of incontrovertible proof, or your about to be abused! 😂
Yep.........dang sure let the dogs out with that post!!

Reactions: Big151Orange
It's going to be very difficult for UT to compete with what A$M is throwing at him regarding NIL deals. They have a BUNCH of donors ready to pony up some big cash for elite athletes. I really don't know if UT has those anymore. I know we have rich alumni, but just not the ones that care about sports.
We got the old hags that get mad at you for standing up while cheering at the games lol

Dominoes = if, if, if, if, if. . .

So someone you had lunch with knew how many planes UT had in the air at that moment for recruiting? Sounds legit.

Was this someone the entire Recruiting Boards feed from yesterday? Because that's basically everything that was discussed on there yesterday.

Well I was at lunch with someone from the AD - not looking on the Recruiting Boards feed from yesterday. If it was on there - then I can confirm that it is accurate. :)

VN Store

Back