Dear Utah Jazz:

milohimself

RIP CITY
Your team has the trashiest fans in the Association, and possibly the trashiest in all of American pro sports.

That is all.

They were all over Derek Fisher...ever teasing him about his daughter ( who had cancer in her eye ).

Pretty abysmal.

There's a lot of folks in that arena that are bigger than your average low-lifes.

They agreed to let Fisher go to LA so he could get better medical treatment for his daughter and be with his family more in the process (she had eye cancer). They were chanting "Fisher sucks" and heckling him when he was on the FT line by doing stuff like covering up one eye.

Reactions: Rifleman
Even Laker fans in LA are all bandwagoners. There's no difference between calling them out in their city or across the country.

That said, TF07 is cool. Maybe bandwagon, maybe not, but a good basketball fan.

I hate Utah. Subsequently, I always hated Karl Malone and Jeff Hornacek. Plus, mormons irk me. The only thing I ever enjoyed about anything remotely associated with Utah was Rick Majerus, who is now long gone. Can you see where this is going.....

If what you all said is true, then that is the definition of classless and I'm glad they got swept

I hate Utah. Subsequently, I always hated Karl Malone and Jeff Hornacek. Plus, mormons irk me. The only thing I ever enjoyed about anything remotely associated with Utah was Rick Majerus, who is now long gone. Can you see where this is going.....

Edit:

nm, I am getting way too off topic.

Even Laker fans in LA are all bandwagoners. There's no difference between calling them out in their city or across the country.

That said, TF07 is cool. Maybe bandwagon, maybe not, but a good basketball fan.

Interesting story on how I became a fan. When I was little(before grade school) our little league team was called the Lakers. Then I noticed there was this team in the NBA called the Lakers. I started cheering for them and it wasn't too long after that when they won 3 in a row. I've been a fan for probably 13-14 years now.

As for being a Duke fan, I didn't start liking them until Redick came along. Ever since then I've been a Duke fan since he graduated.

Interesting story on how I became a fan. When I was little(before grade school) our little league team was called the Lakers. Then I noticed there was this team in the NBA called the Lakers. I started cheering for them and it wasn't too long after that when they won 3 in a row. I've been a fan for probably 13-14 years now.

As for being a Duke fan, I didn't start liking them until Redick came along. Ever since then I've been a Duke fan since he graduated.

Are you a Magic fan, then?

If you put a gun to my head and said name a NBA team I was a fan of and why I would also say the Lakers and here is why.

Game 6, 1987 Finals versus Celtics. For some reason I totally forget, my dad and I watched this game at my grandparents house. He was a Celtics fan (and Yankees, I know, I know) so my granddad was cheering for the Lakers (he had no clue) to annoy Dad. Being a good grandson, I cheered for the Lakers too. Followed them closely until I got older and quit caring about the NBA.

VN Store

Back