Dear Souce....

He doesn't want to be anywhere near my big mouf. Still have no clue why he's in a snit about Souce.

Anyway, we're all doing our 6 foot spacing thing, so group pictures have gotten complicated!
just his persona on here - has anyone every met him in person ?

I missed it all... I came in here one day and he said here is the keys I'm out.

Exie your spelling is noted Nooga. :)

Reactions: Souce
I think he’s a bit on the prickly side, but just like the rest of us, other than that he can cook circles around us all.

And my feeling is that everyone has the right our own little quirks, including being prickly and sometimes wanting a change. Keeps the world interesting.

Reactions: OG.V83 and Souce
@Behr fawk u! what did I do to piss you off??? there's a rumor going around that you hate me
I'm not and never was pissed, just tired of the stupidity like this. If you honestly believe that mess go ask the fawktard that started the rumor, maybe its just my persona on here, ask Mikey. While you're at it ask him why his dads doctor made him stop eating Tilapia. Lulz.

Stay safe and sanitized, keep my other Nooga 114 outta trouble too.

Reactions: VolNExile
I'm not and never was pissed, just tired of the stupidity like this. If you honestly believe that mess go ask the fawktard that started the rumor, maybe its just my persona on here, ask Mikey. While you're at it ask him why his dads doctor made him stop eating Tilapia. Lulz.

Stay safe and sanitized, keep my other Nooga 114 outta trouble too.
Who is this?

VN Store

Back