'20 DE Ahkeem Mesidore (WVU transfer)

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster

Mesidor was a member of the Mountaineers football team for two seasons, in which time he accumulated 70 total tackles, 44 solo tackles, and 9.5 sacks.

Brown told reporters during a Thursday press conference that he was surprised by Mesidor’s decisions, adding he is saddened by the lineman’s departure.

“Late Tuesday, I learned that Akheem Messidor was going to enter the transfer portal. Candidly [I was] very surprised,” Brown said. “I’m not angry about it. I’m not upset. Just hurt. I’m hurt because of the investment, and more so just the relationship.”

“Akheem’s a great kid, he’s a great player. I was really close to him. Akheem worked extremely hard and is talented.”

Wonder what's up with the random departure?I mean from all accounts seems the coaching staff was caught off guard.I guess this is to be expected more often with College going the way it is but ehhh I'm on the fence with the whole thing I'll be honest.At 6'3 250 I mean hell yea sign us up.

Wonder what's up with the random departure?I mean from all accounts seems the coaching staff was caught off guard.I guess this is to be expected more often with College going the way it is but ehhh I'm on the fence with the whole thing I'll be honest.At 6'3 250 I mean hell yea sign us up.
When there was panic on here over not landing Verse and others, there was a suspension of awareness. More of this available the further into Spring we go.

Was quoted today saying he didn’t feel “safe” in Morgantown?!🤷🏻‍♂️
Don’t blame him, place is a sh1t hole!

21 players left. He went to meetings up till Tuesday not practicing due to a minor shoulder surgery. wvu football and basketball is falling apart right now.

Played football and living in West Virginia.

Has the option to not play football and live in West Virginia.

That probably covers it.

Was quoted today saying he didn’t feel “safe” in Morgantown?!🤷🏻‍♂️
Don’t blame him, place is a sh1t hole!

Gotcha lol yea now that I think about it that def makes sense.I thought it was a little random guess I should have done a little more digging.

Reactions: Z06VolinWV

9.5 sacks.

Reactions: VOLED
NIL$, little 12 conference, play for Garner are a few reasons. Hate that CFB has bee ruined by money, but it is what it is.

Nah man, we are way behind. Everybody knows Heup can't recruit.
People get too enamored with ex 4-5* that were back ups at big schools…… A lot of times those guys struggle at their new school as well….. I posted on here about Bama transfers a couple of years ago….. only one guy besides Hurts out of around over 10 players had any kind of success at their new school.

People get too enamored with ex 4-5* that were back ups at big schools…… A lot of times those guys struggle at their new school as well….. I posted on here about Bama transfers a couple of years ago….. only one guy besides Hurts out of around over 10 players had any kind of success at their new school.
Is that guy one of the best running backs in the NFL?

I know Jerome Ford is also a former 4* Bama transfer that had success at UC.

I personally value production, but 4* and 5* normally have more boom potential because they were rated based off of atheltic performance. It's up to the coaches to determine if they are willing to change what didn't make them successful at their previous stop.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back