DC's Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Today the CW gave an early 2017 renewal to DC's Legends of Tomorrow picking up the DC/CW show for a 3rd Season.

The number of episodes want be made official until May ahead of the network upfronts.

I have to say I was a bit worried on this one!

They might pick up some viewers that way. I'm fairly certain that without even looking Flash has a lot more viewers.

For season 3 they're introducing an established DC character who didn't originate in DC comics.

So Isis will be a new series regular character on this falls "Legends" third season. Played by Tala Ashe (Smash, American Odyssey)!

[twitter]https://twitter.com/TheCW_Legends/status/872136253021405184[/twitter]

So Isis will be a new series regular character on this falls "Legends" third season. Played by Tala Ashe (Smash, American Odyssey)!

[twitter]https://twitter.com/TheCW_Legends/status/872136253021405184[/twitter]

She is a beautiful young lady. I doubt anybody remembers the old saturday morning live action Isis show? It was a spin-off of the live action Shazam show. Late 70's, I believe. Loved them as a kid, but wouldn't hold up well, I'm sure

Last edited:
DC's Legends of Tomorrow | Comic-Con 2017 Trailer
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwGNep39atY[/youtube]

:lolabove: That line about the Titanic. Victor Garber portrayed Thomas Andrews the Ships lead builder in the James Cameron film.

Last edited:
Oh Yeah! This guy is showing up in a few episodes this season! :rock:

xAO3abL.gif

DC's Legends of Tomorrow Sizzle Reel
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lJiiC8j6zQ[/youtube]

I kind of started this post in The Flash but I'll finish it in here. This show has passed The Flash for me. It doesn't have the silly teenage drama, the acting is better, the chemistry is better top to bottom, the characters are just more enjoyable as a whole. It has silly storylines and is goofy AF sometimes, but it's still fun.

Reactions: 1 person
I kind of started this post in The Flash but I'll finish it in here. This show has passed The Flash for me. It doesn't have the silly teenage drama, the acting is better, the chemistry is better top to bottom, the characters are just more enjoyable as a whole. It has silly storylines and is goofy AF sometimes, but it's still fun.
Yeah, I thought that Legends was the best DC superhero show last year.

Reactions: 1 person
What?! Seriously?

Honestly, essentially removing Rip from this show has been one of the better things that has happened to it.

Yep, Episodes 9 & 10 and based on last seasons episodes that will probably be the mid-season Premier episode(s) in late January.

Yep, Episodes 9 & 10 and based on last seasons episodes that will probably be the mid-season Premier episode(s) in late January.

Just as last night's episode was about to air Writer & Producer Marc Guggenheim dropped this on twitter.

uLsT7ZG.jpg

Also last night's episode was really fun and had a Stranger Things/The Goldbergs vibe with the 80's theme as well as the shout out to Spielberg. :good!:

We got the first appearance of Constantine last night and is this story going to be connected to the one in the short lived Constantine series?

We got the first appearance of Constantine last night and is this story going to be connected to the one in the short lived Constantine series?

I doubt it will be connected to one of the tv series stories. You're talking almost 3 years ago. I think the better question is why is Berlanti still bringing in Constantine to make appearances in his shows? I know they have the animated Constantine on CW Seed but are they wanting to bring the live action show to CW?

I doubt it will be connected to one of the tv series stories. You're talking almost 3 years ago. I think the better question is why is Berlanti still bringing in Constantine to make appearances in his shows? I know they have the animated Constantine on CW Seed but are they wanting to bring the live action show to CW?

I was thinking that CW also added the Live Action show to the CW Seed as well?

Well the Constantine animated series may be tied into the Arrowverse as they did with the Vixen animated show.

Matt Ryan also does a good job with the character. He also voiced Constantine in the DC Animated film Justice League Dark earlier this year.

Really enjoyed the Constantine appearance on the mid-season premier.

I've read that he might appear more than the previous two episodes that have been confirmed.

We also know that Wally will be joining as a new permanent team member as well.

Really enjoyed the Constantine appearance on the mid-season premier.

I've read that he might appear more than the previous two episodes that have been confirmed.

We also know that Wally will be joining as a new permanent team member as well.

Wally would make more sense on Legends. His power on Flash is redundant and he's an engineer so he could help fix the ship.

VN Store

Back