'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

This kid is a phenom, but he seems like the first kid to take his ball home the first time someone knocks his pecker in his watch pocket and things don't go his way. Kinda like Preston Williams did when he found out Butch was full of empty promises. What's going to happen if he feels Bailey targets Ramel more often than he should?

Won't end up at LSU.

College ready WR already. He won't like their offense this season.

Yep, and that’s what scares me. Their offense may be just good enough that he will want to stay.
On top of that. They do finally have a decent returning QB, so the offense will be better. The one thing that makes me think he just might flip to somewhere. Is that he wants to be THE man. They have a decent WR class this cycle.

So, assuming this guy is all drama, here comes the age old question - would you rather have a superstar with character issues that drags down the locker room or a 3-4* that builds up those around him?

Do we want him or a guy that is still good minus the drama?

So, assuming this guy is all drama, here comes the age old question - would you rather have a superstar with character issues that drags down the locker room or a 3-4* that builds up those around him?

Do we want him or a guy that is still good minus the drama?
I mean drama doesn’t always equal locker room issues. Just most of the time.

VN Store

Back