'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

Should've used this.
NNzJ8G8.gif
Lol, I am not that sound in using this message before! I’m doing well to get a picture in! But I love it!

Reactions: Rishvol
What’s your thoughts after the slight information you got out of em? Think this is just him causing a little attention or could he possibly looking elsewhere?
Honestly, it’s hard to tell. He’s generally always very tough to pry anything out of. Even on the phone interview that I did with him when Tennessee was considered the favorite he was very concise. It’s silly season for sure. I do think he will continue to look. Long way back down to Baton Rouge. Don’t count Clemson or Ohio State out either.

Dunno why anyone is ever butthurt this early in the recruiting cycle. So much can happen between now and December. Especially if we win some games we aren’t expected to this year. Heck tons can happen between December and February as well.
I think the swing of emotions in here are hilarious. Really, I don’t care if people think he’s a drama queen or whatever. I hope LSU pissed him off somehow because we need him.

VN Store

Back