'24 DC OT Jordan Seaton (Future Portal Entry)

Once again, that is not some huge difference, which it sounds like you are making it out to be. LOL.
This was a win today.

Not many people will believe that but I would rather have the spot and the lockerroom free of that ignorant, racist BS than to spend 2.3 million on him. Use that spot and that money for a better fit via the portal.

Wow. List out to freaking Colorado. This is beyond embarrassing.
Should Alabama and Ohio State be embarrassed as well? Considering Seaton's rationale behind his decision, what could Heupel have done differently? Go black face like Al Jolson or that guy from Soul Man? That's considered politically incorrect these days, ya know?

This was a win today.

Not many people will believe that but I would rather have the spot and the lockerroom free of that ignorant, racist BS than to spend 2.3 million on him. Use that spot and that money for a better fit via the portal.
The #1 offensive lineman in this recruiting cycle went somewhere else and you consider that a win?

Now maybe UT can get someone with a 5 star heart.

This recruitment ended pretty much exactly as I thought it would. Not necessarily with him committing to Colorado, but... just really really weird finish.

Go back and read alllll his quotes. He consistently refers to himself as an excellent player, a 5 star talent, xyz. In retrospect, it really mirrors everything sanders believes about himself. Maybe it's not as weird when you start digging.

Idk. On to the next one I guess.

VN Store

Back