'24 DC OT Jordan Seaton (Future Portal Entry)

Dude was a Vol. Someone must have thrown him a bag last second to go there. All those celebs Deion has. I’m truly shocked. Wait til y’all hear everything if it even comes out

He was never a Vol. Just listen to how he is talking on FS1. This was all very clearly an orchestrated lie to give him a shock the world moment. He lied. It’s that plain and simple.

For AP and Callahan to have been fairly confident he was committing to TN tells me this kid must have lied to our coaches in order to keep the surprise up.

AP was wrong? I don’t believe it.

Jk, I never got the feeling AP said he was coming one way or the other. Don’t think he was wrong, absolutely believe he didn’t know (a common theme).

Not mad. Staff did everything it needed and could do. Kid wanted the limelight, of course you have to question someone who chooses Deion.

That said, this recruiting loss magnifies the other misses, and there have been some big ones since got on campus. specifically misses on DL.

that said i don't blame them on this one. and quite frankly i think we dodged a bullet.

I’m not really a fan of Deion. I just see this recruitment and think many more will flip, from schools all over, to him. Race baiting works. Especially on kids who hear nothing but “white man bad” everyday.

If that’s the case, then Deion is truly one pathetic individual to bring race into a kid’s recruitment.

VN Store

Back