DC Jefferson: Interesting comments about Vols

hey let's nip this in the bud D.C. JEFFERSON did not say this, apparently it was a misunderstanding and i hope you guys can find it some where in your heart to believe it.

well...moving past the quote...

I'm hopeful we can close the deal with DC. He's got tons of potential and I think Coach Cut could really help him develop into an elite level college qb.

well...moving past the quote...

I'm hopeful we can close the deal with DC. He's got tons of potential and I think Coach Cut could really help him develop into an elite level college qb.

most likely that's our plans also. so please continue to be a believer in us and it will all workout well for all of us and may GOD BLESS YOU and all of volnation!

KptVOL.....How does a WR catch a ball no where near him? When the ball hangs in the air 30 minutes like D.C.'s downfield throws do....a WR uses his speed to get under that floater that was nowhere near him to catch it. Watch DC's video's and try to prove me otherwise. We are loaded at QB, to try an say im wrong about us not taking a QB is dumb. If they are not 4* or 5* they have no chance of getting a scholly from UT---MARK THAT DOWN SO YOU CAN EAT YOUR CROW WHEN WE DON'T SIGN A QB, UNLESS THEY ARE 5*.

Good grief. Are you over the age of 4? If you can find where I said we would take DC Jefferson I will give you 10 billion dollars. Get your facts straight before you try to talk smack. This post makes you look like a fool.

Good grief. Are you over the age of 4? If you can find where I said we would take DC Jefferson I will give you 10 billion dollars. Get your facts straight before you try to talk smack. This post makes you look like a fool.

and who cares what your age is . it doesn't matter because you are not the one making the decisions @ UT so take your 10 bill and put where the sun don't shine. because you're just a nobody, trying to tell everybody, about somebody, so keep your comments to yourself because apparently i don't give a dam. now put that where your mouth is BIG GUY.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and who cares what your age is . it doesn't matter because you are not the one making the decisions @ UT so take your 10 bill and put where the sun don't shine. because you're just a nobody, trying to tell everybody, about somebody, so keep your comments to yourself because apparently i don't give a dam. now put that where your mouth is BIG GUY.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wasn't talking to you. He was actually taking up for D.C.

Not too quick on the uptake.

Devil...we've had some bad experiences around here with primadonnas so forgive us if we are a little quick to give that label. The article made it seem like he thinks we should be glad he's interested...not the other way around.

You say you're his relative, so assuming thats true please rest assured that if your relative is as good as he is made out to be AND he is not obnoxiously arrogant AND he respects the history and tradition of our program then he will recieve the utmost support from the greatest fans in college football

However, if he is truly the way this article makes him seem then don't expect too much love from us

KptVOL.....How does a WR catch a ball no where near him? When the ball hangs in the air 30 minutes like D.C.'s downfield throws do....a WR uses his speed to get under that floater that was nowhere near him to catch it. Watch DC's video's and try to prove me otherwise. We are loaded at QB, to try an say im wrong about us not taking a QB is dumb. If they are not 4* or 5* they have no chance of getting a scholly from UT---MARK THAT DOWN SO YOU CAN EAT YOUR CROW WHEN WE DON'T SIGN A QB, UNLESS THEY ARE 5*.

I'm laughing very hard. I just watched the two DC Jefferson videos on rivals, and I've decided you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about football. Not even the basic stuff. Like - nothing.

Of the 22-23 passes shown, he had ONE TERRIBLE pass that was a 10 yard curl, and it looked like the ball was end over end. As for floating passes, I saw TWO that MAYYYYYYYYBE were floated, but it wasn't 100%.

I think you don't understand the difference between floating a pass and throwing it deep with tons of arch.

DC looks raw - really raw, but he's also 17 or 18 years old.

I also advise anyone and everyone to never ever ever take anything Donald-n-McCoy says as any kind of insightful or knowledgeable analysis of football.

VOLINARIZONA, you need to get them eyes checked. There was way more than 1 floating pass. Everyone of his downfield throws were floating in the air way to long. Notice how your the only one dis-agreeing with me on this. Your the one that knows NOTHING, or you would see that his pass floats way to long and will get your head taken off by a saftey. Keep hyping this kid up, all this kid is is hype. You mean to tell me the kids downfield throws were bullets? pls Ray Charles, they were floaters, and it was the WR making good catches, any HS QB could throw a ball downfield.

"I think you don't understand the difference between floating a pass and throwing it deep with tons of arch."--VOLINARIZONA .....LOL your a MORON explain the difference to me. There isn't one LOL, pls explain that stupid comment to me. You are trying to make me look dumb, but your just making yourself look weetarted LOL.

VOLINARIZONA, you need to get them eyes checked. There was way more than 1 floating pass. Everyone of his downfield throws were floating in the air way to long. Notice how your the only one dis-agreeing with me on this. Your the one that knows NOTHING, or you would see that his pass floats way to long and will get your head taken off by a saftey. Keep hyping this kid up, all this kid is is hype. You mean to tell me the kids downfield throws were bullets? pls Ray Charles, they were floaters, and it was the WR making good catches, any HS QB could throw a ball downfield.

I don't even know where to start. You try to tell other people that they're dumb when you can't spell?

You seriously don't know what you're talking about. If you had said "The kid's throws weren't all that impressive," I'd be right there with you. But you didn't - you said he floated every pass, which is incredibly untrue. Like I said, he floated MAYBE two passes, and had another pass that was absolutely horrific.

Now, let me explain and show you some things. A floated pass is a pass that does this:

floatcb3.png

Most of DC Jefferson's balls in those 2 clips went like this (on the bombs):

archdf5.png

If you'd like, you can watch the 2 clips, write down the video time of the passes you feel he floated, and I can look at them for you. On deep routes, if you have no idea what you're talking about, you'll always think a QB floated the ball if the WR runs to it. However, the entire process of throwing a deep bomb is that you throw it where the WR WILL be, IN STRIDE, so he doesn't have to slow down.

Plz VOLINARIZONA, why are you so far up DC's @zz? You talk him up way too much, i think he is a decent athlete, just no a SEC caliber QB. Where were you when BJ Coleman's video came out, why haven't you hyped him up? Cause if you look at BJ's video you can clearly tell BJ has a more accurate arm. Also, BJ Coleman's downfield throws do not Hang, Float, puts tons of arch etc wutever you want to call, cuz i know your gonna reply some stupid comment does not hang in the air.

Your example of a floater, looks like a 50yrds Manning to Harrison throw, so how is that a floater. Not only you trying to down me, your trying to down manning now OMG lol.

Plz VOLINARIZONA, why are you so far up DC's @zz? You talk him up way too much, i think he is a decent athlete, just no a SEC caliber QB. Where were you when BJ Coleman's video came out, why haven't you hyped him up? Cause if you look at BJ's video you can clearly tell BJ has a more accurate arm. Also, BJ Coleman's downfield throws do not Hang, Float, puts tons of arch etc wutever you want to call, cuz i know your gonna reply some stupid comment does not hang in the air.

Are you freaking retarded? I JUST said his throws weren't impressive and that he's raw. Please learn how to freaking read.

I've also had numerous posts praising BJ Coleman.

Floating and having arch are not the same thing. The excellent floating drawing I made was nowhere near what a Manning throw looks like. A floater hangs, a Manning throw doesn't.

This really isn't that hard. You truly just have no idea what you're talking about. This actually has nothing to do with DC Jefferson (because neither you nor I are very impressed). It has EVERYTHING to do with you not knowing a pancake from a crackback, or a curl from a hook.

VN Store

Back