DC Hot Board

Hopefully he doesn't pull the same crap so many coaches pull, which is just bring your prior job coordinators.

I agree wholeheartedly. No more hiring your lunch buddies. I hope CJH and White have a different relationship in that they work together to get the right fit for a DC. After that let the man be the DC......help him, don't micro-manage him.

Love Lebby, but just want to state that Chaney got Nathan Peterman drafted....

What I haven't liked about Chaney recently is that his offenses are overly complicated resulting in penalties or blown plays by players and he has become too predictable.

Regardless of whether he stays or not, we need to adapt to a modern west coast offense that even elite defenses can't stop.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
I agree wholeheartedly. No more hiring your lunch buddies. I hope CJH and White have a different relationship in that they work together to get the right fit for a DC. After that let the man be the DC......help him, don't micro-manage him.
I really believe White when he says HATE! LOSING, HATES IT!!

Reactions: BIGAL27
Muschamp has been hired elsewhere, Odom is in heaven in Arkansas, Steele has been hired and I don't see him leaving.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Muschamp has been hired elsewhere, Odom is in heaven in Arkansas, Steele has been hired and I don't see him leaving.
Hope you are right - good coach, good recruiter, and an experienced SEC guy. It seems like he could be a big help for Heupel.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Muschamp is best friends with Pruitt and with pending litigation, I don’t think they are dumb enough to hire him.

Reactions: GBOx2
Lol, finally found a place for all you Jeff Fisher lovers, he can be DC

Forget about high level OCs, Heupel is calling his own plays, they won’t go for that.

Reactions: Cafego's Ghost
We have two Ansley and Steele, just need to pick one and let the other leave or be a position coach/asst coach.

For example:

Ansley DC/DB
Steele LB/Asst Head Coach
Garner DL
add LB coach

Or Steele DC/Asst Head Coach
Garner
add LB coaches

add Special teams coach
Offense staff reshuffling

A no-brained would be to pick up Williams the former Lb coach from Auburn

Reactions: LittleVol