'20 DC FS Mordecai McDaniel (FL commit)

It’s looks like the dumpster fire that was here during Pruitt’s tenure has made its way to Gainesville. Dopey Dan’s legacy mixed with the Louisiana coach’s inability to have a clue at a major program is gonna lead to a turn in the series for us Vols. We’re winning the next 3 easily.

If we don't start beating Florida I will lose my mind.

go get him
This is a controversial statement but I think Butch and Mullen were fired bc of the lockerroom they put together moreso than their coaching. Butch honestly I don’t think could coach his way out of a wet paper bag but that’s not what got him fired. Mullen I think is a decent coach, he proved that many years at Mississippi state imo. Both of these guys got fired for the attitudes in the lockerroom moreso than for their inability to coach. You could of course say that the culture you allow is part of coaching ability and I won’t argue with that but on the field coaching was less the issue than the culture.

He said on Twitter he will go anywhere that will offer him. He said he hasn’t heard from any schools since he entered the portal. Such an odd situation

Guess it couldn’t hurt to have more bodies in the secondary.

Definitely lacking talent in that area.

VN Store

Back