'20 DC FS Mordecai McDaniel (FL commit)

Four plus years for what? The issue is that people think I'm talking about beating Alabama and Georgia next year. I'm not . I'm saying this team needs to unequivocally beat every team on its schedule besides Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. The team then needs to beat at least one of those teams. Last year was embarrassing.

The new class is obviously a positive sign. To me it's the first one under CJP. He got off on the wrong foot with calling out fan attendance at the spring break and hasn't really given me reason to believe in him. Hope this changes things.
First off.. Why was last year embarrassing.. Or the previous year? Don't give a blanket answer. If you have kept up with the program, it should be a easy answer..

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
It’s looks like the dumpster fire that was here during Pruitt’s tenure has made its way to Gainesville. Dopey Dan’s legacy mixed with the Louisiana coach’s inability to have a clue at a major program is gonna lead to a turn in the series for us Vols. We’re winning the next 3 easily.

Interesting.

The move is made legal by NCAA Bylaw 15.5.1.7, which allows a first-year head coach to not invite a scholarship athlete back to the team. The athlete may, however, be given the right to stay at the school on scholarship until they graduate with their degree.

Also viewed as a four-star prospect on the 247Sports Composite rankings, McDaniel saw action in all 13 of Florida’s games last season and recorded 15 total tackles and an interception. McDaniel also played in 10 games as a freshman in 2020.

Gators cut three scholarship players

It was said earlier that they were over the 85 player roster limit. Edit: sorry, I see it's in the article Freak links.

Last edited:
Is he required to only sit out for the season if he transfers to another SEC program or is it any program now?

Interesting as he was a key special teams guy and pushing for starter role. If your not buying in though sometimes addition by subtraction to avoid that person affecting more people and it definitely will catch attention of other players to see a contributor cut.

I agree with the likelihood that he goes home to Maryland.

VN Store

Back