'20 DC FS Mordecai McDaniel (FL commit)

Pruitt recruited them, but then Kirby developed. Deandre Baker was a 3* who was recruited by Pruitt, but Pruitt was only his coach for 1 year and he didn't start that year. Roquan Smith was also recruited by Pruitt, but again only had 1 year with Pruitt and didn't start that year.

Go back and look at defensive stats and categories before Pruitt got there and his several years statistics while there

McDaniel said he remains solid with Tennessee, and he could return to campus as early as this weekend for the game against South Carolina if he can figure out transportation. He is also undaunted by the 2-5 start.

“They are going through a rebuild, basically,” McDaniel said. “That is all it is. It has nothing to do with coaches or players. They are just going through a rebuild and trying to get things together. They are just in a process right now.”

Let me just reiterate what Nieds said we played 27 freshmen and sophomores in the Bama game. Those 27 underclassmen put up one hell of a fight against the best team in the country.

I think that shows coaching. I think it shows development. I really think we're building something special here.

Let me just reiterate what Nieds said we played 27 freshmen and sophomores in the Bama game. Those 27 underclassmen put up one hell of a fight against the best team in the country.

I think that shows coaching. I think it shows development. I really think we're building something special here.
“Best team in the country” is a huge overstatement. But I’m still with you

“Best team in the country” is a huge overstatement. But I’m still with you

If it’s a huge overstatement some of our fans need to be calling Saban overrated bc he has five star talent stacked at virtually every position on that team. Tua is an important part of that team but Bama is still a damn good team without him. Btw I’m not saying Nick isn’t one of the best ever.

No doubt!!!!!!

tenor-20.gif

Reactions: bignewt
Go back and look at defensive stats and categories before Pruitt got there and his several years statistics while there
The poster was talking about Pruitt's recruiting and development setting up Smart for success. My point was that Pruitt was only there 2 years and the key players on UGA's 2017 team weren't developed by Pruitt. Pruitt was good for UGA and was mainly hampered by Schotty's offense. He still had some questionable games like the 2014 UF game where UF ran all over UGA.

With Baron, Hardy and Thomas I wonder how many All-American's we would have
Would be nice come the games to see several kids on the show like they do every year with a group committed to the same school.
Welp...

(not trying to poke fun at you, this was just the first comment I saw in this thread after it was bumped)

VN Store

Back