DBs, not like the past????

7IlikeOrange7

Gr8 2 B A TENNESSEE VOL
in years past we have had some of the best man coverage corners in the game... so you have to ask yourself.... are they quick or fast enough to be man corners or are they inexperienced?? what do you all think???

Loads of talent but definately inexperienced. I dont think they are quite ready to handle Div 1 talent man 2 man...yet. They will have to have safety help come sat if the VOLs want to have any chance of disrupting the UGA pass attack.

GooooOOOOOO DAWGS!!

I does not help that last year's starter at one corner, Antwan Stewart, is missing the season due to injury.... and the other starter at corner, Jason Allen, was moved to safety because of the evident lack of talent and depth there.

they have the talent just not enough experience....but its coming, Green will give them plenty of experience much like Campbell did.

I think that a lot of the problem with the pass defense is not so much the DBs as it is the pass rush. Yes our secondary is no where near as good as it has in the past, due to inexperience. But our lack of pass rush, has put even more pressure on them.

VN Store

Back