Day one of spring injury situation

If he’s still struggling from highschool injuries a year and a half after his last highschool football game, then he’ll never make an impact here.

Right after all that last minute highschool homework kicked his arse. Plus, looked like he’d never so much as done a push-up when he finally got here. He’s got bust written all over him until further notice imo.
I hope he can get it together...but something tells me you are right.

If he’s still struggling from highschool injuries a year and a half after his last highschool football game, then he’ll never make an impact here.

Right after all that last minute highschool homework kicked his arse. Plus, looked like he’d never so much as done a push-up when he finally got here. He’s got bust written all over him until further notice imo.
He is one of Rush Propst kids, so I'm sure he was coached well. I don't buy the whole "him not picking up the Playbook" thing. But, him showing up out of shape is not a good sign.

He is one of Rush Propst kids, so I'm sure he was coached well. I don't buy the whole "him not picking up the Playbook" thing. But, him showing up out of shape is not a good sign.

We had a TN kid several years ago who was a 5 star beast, but he came from a small program in TN. Can't remember his name or the school, but from all reports, the guy just couldn't get the mental side of the game. Never really got playing time and drifted off into obscurity. Hope this isn't the fate for JP but I'm not holding my breath.

being admitted to college? id say that was a coup.

how anyone at UT can be overweight is beyond me! walking to the strip will burn hald a cheezeburger off. there's no where on campus thats flat.

We who don't struggle with weight issues are in no position to judge those that have the problem. For some, it's genetic. Short of engaging in a castaway diet of coconut and sand crabs, they can't lose much if any weight. Some have a metabolism that balloons them if they so much as think about food or lick a spot sesame oil off their finger. And yes, some are gluttons without any self-control or lazy lay arounds who like putting on pounds Momma June and Honey Boo Boo style. But unless you've been there. all the way there, you don't know the why or how of the matter. Not to preach to you, but likely more to me who learned this hard of observation and tutelage of a medical professional. Of course, there's also the matter of your eating tendencies. You put junk in, that's what you get out of it. As for this player who's supposed to be fat, who the "heil" knows if he really is or why?

We who don't struggle with weight issues are in no position to judge those that have the problem. For some, it's genetic. Short of engaging in a castaway diet of coconut and sand crabs, they can't lose much if any weight. Some have a metabolism that balloons them if they so much as think about food or lick a spot sesame oil off their finger. And yes, some are gluttons without any self-control or lazy lay arounds who like putting on pounds Momma June and Honey Boo Boo style. But unless you've been there. all the way there, you don't know the why or how of the matter. Not to preach to you, but likely more to me who learned this hard of observation and tutelage of a medical professional. Of course, there's also the matter of your eating tendencies. You put junk in, that's what you get out of it. As for this player who's supposed to be fat, who the "heil" knows if he really is or why?

im talking about the hills om UT's campus.

im talking about the hills om UT's campus.

I'm talking about the part of your post that said how anyone couldn't lose weight as a result of those hills. But "hill" no reason to go beyond your and my clarification both.

Sounds like we have a few guys who will be out, according to Pruitt:

Darrin Kirkland will miss most of spring with knee rehab

Eric Gray out after shoulder surgery this winter

Tyus Fields limited after ankle surgery in December

Chris Akporoghene will miss a few days after having a minor knee procedure

Kurott Garland is dealing with an undisclosed injury but should be back soon

Brandon Kennedy could play now if needed but won't rush him back this spring

JJ Peterson is banged up

Peterson banged up already is not a good sign, hope he's not another 5 star bust for the Vols

We had a TN kid several years ago who was a 5 star beast, but he came from a small program in TN. Can't remember his name or the school, but from all reports, the guy just couldn't get the mental side of the game. Never really got playing time and drifted off into obscurity. Hope this isn't the fate for JP but I'm not holding my breath.
Chris Donald if I recall correctly

Reactions: CAVPUT
Peterson banged up already is not a good sign, hope he's not another 5 star bust for the Vols

Honestly, I've already given up expecting anything from either Peterson or Kirkland. If they give us anything, it's a plus, but I sure as hell wouldn't count on either of them making much of a difference.

VN Store

Back