Dawn Chirping - wonder who?

Did we ever find out who the chirp chirp was about ?

I actually wouldn’t mind if the new coaching staff engaged the fan base a little more on social media as long as it didn’t go overboard....

What could a saying be that our coaches could use ? How about “Vol Roll Call” or “ All Vol”

Did we ever find out who the chirp chirp was about ?

I actually wouldn’t mind if the new coaching staff engaged the fan base a little more on social media as long as it didn’t go overboard....

What could a saying be that our coaches could use ? How about “Vol Roll Call” or “ All Vol”

Orange Juice.

Played 25 minutes per game and shot 40 percent field and 32 from the three not terrible and certainly not good.

A helluva lot better than what most of our guards shot for what its worth. Not shabby. 33% percent from three has always been considered to be equivalent to 50% from two so 32% is actually only a hair away. Did we have anyone who took a significant amount of threes shoot better? Just curious...(going to look)

Evina, Rennia and Meme actually all shot pretty well from three, much better than 32%. Interesting.

Reactions: sccshortstop
A helluva lot better than what most of our guards shot for what its worth. Not shabby. 33% percent from three has always been considered to be equivalent to 50% from two so 32% is actually only a hair away. Did we have anyone who took a significant amount of threes shoot better? Just curious...(going to look)

Evina, Rennia and Meme actually all shot pretty well from three, much better than 32%. Interesting.
I'm glad they got her and hope we gets Watts who does about 38 percent from the three which is awesome.

Last edited:
About 38% is not awesome, IMHO. A team average of 40% is awesome. Hard work baby. Hard work.

I'm not sure how much Littleton helps them. I don't think she fares really well in an uptempo game, but I'll admit I only caught about 1.5 Texas games this year. I have to admit, Dawn did a terrific job transferring her team from a post heavy Wilson presence to an uptempo guard oriented game. I think Cuevas helped them a lot as the season wore on.

It remains to be seen now how they do with all the new parts this coming season. I suspect they will be noticeably better in March than in November, probably more so than most teams because of all the new pieces.

VN Store

Back