Davis honorable mention All-American

Maybe PPG might be more impressive, but low shooting percentages don’t change because you are playing with 2 AA’s. They are what they are.

PPG and rebounding was what I was talking about and her career shooting percentages aren’t bad at all. So I agree they are what they are and at 6’4” her overall skill set and percentages are impressive.

I agree playing with 2AAs won’t affect your percentages but playing in a lower conference can sure skew them because you aren’t playing against the same talent level night in and night out.

Megan will def be drafted in the first round and being from VA I wish her the best of luck and congrats on the AA selection😄

But redirecting this back to Rennia very impressive season in a time of uncertainty. She is def. 20 and 10 player and I think she can be serious candidate for SEC player of the year and a 1st or Second team AA if she continues to play hard and becomes just a takeover player.

Reactions: glv98 and Lucy
PPG and rebounding was what I was talking about and her career shooting percentages aren’t bad at all. So I agree they are what they are and at 6’4” her overall skill set and percentages are impressive.

I agree playing with 2AAs won’t affect your percentages but playing in a lower conference can sure skew them because you aren’t playing against the same talent level night in and night out.

Megan will def be drafted in the first round and being from VA I wish her the best of luck and congrats on the AA selection😄

But redirecting this back to Rennia very impressive season in a time of uncertainty. She is def. 20 and 10 player and I think she can be serious candidate for SEC player of the year and a 1st or Second team AA if she continues to play hard and becomes just a takeover player.

I look for a very bright future for her...both, immediate and longterm

VN Store

Back