David Shaw at Stanford has always been on my short list for a UT coach

Meh pass on Shaw. He developed Mason and he’s setting the world on fire in Nashville. Sure he’s beat UT a handful of times; that’s all fine and dandy. But hopefully one day our administration will wake up and hire a coach with some credentials. Shaw would be eaten alive in the SEC.

Well then you were at the neighbors house...My wifes a redhead...You might want to get checked I hear those girls have a raging case of herpes...You might want to do it soon before something falls off.
You “hear”. 😉

"Looks down"...Hey!...Everything is ok in happy land...Ok let me say it where a Tennessee born and bred person would understand it better...I heared she done got the creeping crud...Better?
Thou doth protest too much. Hey no judgement! They’re 36, looked 35 and dressed as Girl Scouts...you got the wrong batch. Coulda happened to any shut-in. 😉

Reactions: VOLnMiami
Shaw has been the type of coach I would kill to have at UT. Unfortunately that guy has too many ties to Stanford and has almost unanimous support among boosters that he will legit need a scandal to get fired. I do think he could crush it at a bigger school with bigger resources and recruiting hot bed.

I actually thought LSU was gonna make a run at him before settling on Coach O.

The arrogant tweet by Shaw turned it. What a jerk.:mad:
Would have won the introductory PC! 😅 “Now I’m going to depart and fly back to Walnut Creek in order to sign a long snapper smart enough to play for me.”

Reactions: feathersax
Well then you were at the neighbors house...My wifes a redhead...You might want to get checked I hear those girls have a raging case of herpes...You might want to do it soon before something falls off.

Wait a minute! I thought your girlfriend (oh excuse me, you changed it to your ex-girlfriend) died from Covid? Now your wife is a redhead and you are on here joking about it. See how easy it is to read an absolute fraud? Did the others that the doctor told the family “start making arrangements” survive? It is so easy see what a little twit you are.

Shaw has been the type of coach I would kill to have at UT. Unfortunately that guy has too many ties to Stanford and has almost unanimous support among boosters that he will legit need a scandal to get fired. I do think he could crush it at a bigger school with bigger resources and recruiting hot bed.

I actually thought LSU was gonna make a run at him before settling on Coach O.
Meh, he’s about 3-4 years past his sell by date.

Reactions: Megatron88
You really think there's just one football player in the entire state of Tennessee or Georgia who could get into Stanford?

I think there are more 4-5 star players that couldn’t get into Stanford than that could from the Southeast

Wait a minute! I thought your girlfriend (oh excuse me, you changed it to your ex-girlfriend) died from Covid? Now your wife is a redhead and you are on here joking about it. See how easy it is to read an absolute fraud? Did the others that the doctor told the family “start making arrangements” survive? It is so easy see what a little twit you are.
Well we were just joking around there dummy but hey whatever turns your crank...You are such an ******* making fun of a dead woman...I am done with your stupid ass.

Hell no. He regularly punts from the opponents 35 yard line. He won’t come to the sec anyway but hell no.

VN Store

Back