David Keith Repping The VOLS

IDK how I missed this, but I just posted that in the FF in the everywhere thread. I love that show fwiw.

I remember David Keith, a Knoxville native and UT alumnus, having a frequent presence on our sideline for a while.
IIRC, he was the headset chord carrier for either CJM or CPF, but I may be mistaken about that.
An aside; He is also the cousin of Mike Keith. Anyway, David is a proud Vols fan.

2001%20ga%20TD%20Replay.jpg

Reactions: malinoisvol
David Keith has a UT something in almost every guest appearance he makes on TV shows. For Law & Order: SVU, he had an autographed Tennessee helmet on an end table near the front door of his "home."

David Keith has a UT something in almost every guest appearance he makes on TV shows. For Law & Order: SVU, he had an autographed Tennessee helmet on an end table near the front door of his "home."

In Behind Enemy Lines, Owen Wilson's character tries to make small talk with him by saying something like "Hey about that Tennessee!", talking about the game they just won.

I also remember him from other Vol sports, like I remember him being interviewed during one of the Vols' College World Series appearances.

I believe that he had orange shoe laces on when he was 'hanging around" in the movie Officer and a Gentleman.

VN Store

Back