Darnell Wright Leaving?

unfrozencvmanvol

Nico came, he saw, he conquered.
Callahan said:

"The Vols' sophomore offensive lineman, who's a former five-star prospect, posted Sunday night on his Twitter account that he will reveal his plans for 2021 in an Instagram post.

"Follow @304wave on Instagram if you want to know where I'll be playing this year :)," Wright tweeted. "posting tomorrow.

The 6-foot-6, 330-pound Wright has yet to add his name to the NCAA transfer portal. But several former highly ranked prospects on Tennessee's roster recently have entered the transfer portal, and UT's online student directory shows Wright as having "left UT" on Friday."

If Wright leaves we will be left with practically nothing from Beldar's tenure, he was truly our worst coach.

Callahan said:

"The Vols' sophomore offensive lineman, who's a former five-star prospect, posted Sunday night on his Twitter account that he will reveal his plans for 2021 in an Instagram post.

"Follow @304wave on Instagram if you want to know where I'll be playing this year :)," Wright tweeted. "posting tomorrow.

The 6-foot-6, 330-pound Wright has yet to add his name to the NCAA transfer portal. But several former highly ranked prospects on Tennessee's roster recently have entered the transfer portal, and UT's online student directory shows Wright as having "left UT" on Friday."

If Wright leaves we will be left with practically nothing from Beldar's tenure, he was truly our worst coach.

Probably...Either Marshall or WVU would be my guess...

Remember 2020 status is same for 2021

LT - Cade Mays 6'6 320 Jr
LG - J Spraggins 6'3 315 Fr
C- Cooper Mays 6'3 295 Fr
RG - J Carvin 6'5 310 Jr
RT- K Calbert 6'5 330 Jr

Not a bad starting lineup but man we're thin.
Lost:
Smith
Kennedy
Wright
Morris
Johnson...yikes
And FRIEND (good thing)

Are you all getting Darnell and Wanya mixed up?
No, Wanya is in the portal. Darnell tweeted last night that he is announcing where he is playing football next year today. Also the student directory apparently says Darnell has "left UT" and the Portal is not usually updated on the weekend per Callahan.

Reactions: Border Vol
These kids are such drama queens. If you are going to stay, just say it.

It's like "look at me look at me" follow me I want to be just as important as Keeping Up with the Kardashians"... This starts with recruiting process and has been an issue for many years. We are treating these kids like they are the King or Queen of England

Callahan said:

Maybe he's announcing he's staying

I think it’s beyond clear at this point that there needs to be burn it to the ground approach with the football program. Whatever toxic environment began when Fulmer was head coach never went away and has continued with every coach since. I think Lane was the only one that got the team to play above their talent level at the Georgia game, but other than that there is something seriously wrong at the University with the culture just as Jerod Mayo mentioned the other day.

I think it’s beyond clear at this point that there needs to be burn it to the ground approach with the football program. Whatever toxic environment began when Fulmer was head coach never went away and has continued with every coach since. I think Lane was the only one that got the team to play above their talent level at the Georgia game, but other than that there is something seriously wrong at the University with the culture just as Jerod Mayo mentioned the other day.
I heard that interview with Jerod. He's going to be a successful HC somewhere, probably in the NFL. Impressive & articulate fellow.

Callahan said:

Announce on Instagram? Soft. Have we not raised any men? Just play football, either here or somewhere else.

Soft.

Callahan said:

he sucks just like Wanya, and I’d still think that if both were staying

VN Store

Back