Darius Winston

Rivals has an article up saying he has set a date to announce (again). But I'm not a member. I don't know what the date is.

he says sept 4th or 5th... he's only visited arkansas and ole miss and said he wants to play on a team w need at his position... so ya thats not us lol

the media in Arkansas is convinced that he's headed to fayetteville, he's just milking the attention.

Arky didn't give him enough attention and that is the only reason he de-committed. He will attend Ar-kansas

There is a article on scout that said we are in his top five along with Arkansa, Michigan, Clemsen, and Ole Miss. He said he likes our head coach and he likes that we have a great secondary. He said he would love to play for a defense like Tennessee has.

it also said that we should look into a visit he will take to ole miss in sep. so idk. makes me think ole miss for him

Arkansas lock unless their dismal season wears him down. I look for Arkansas to win 4-5 games this year and possibly only 3.

READY TO ANNOUNCE
DARIUSWINSTON7_25200.JPG
PREVIOUS UPDATE: Darius Winston was on hand for a prospect camp at Arkansas in July.
- Stars shine at Arkansas camp

QUOTABLE: "I've already decided. I was thinking about team needs in the future and the team where I can reach my full potential. I looked at the other schools to make sure I made the right decision and now I know where I'm going to go." - Winston

mediaicons_video.gif
Darius Winston in action

"I'm making my final announcement on Sept. 4th or 5th," Winston confirmed on Friday afternoon.

While I would love to have him here, he's more than welcome to go to Arky to become the next Batman Carroll.

Im with some others, we're not in this race. I think he stays with the hogs.

I think his announcement is next week. Still sounds like Arkansas to me.

I heard on the Ark local sports station that he recomited to the hogs but don't know that 100%

Is visiting Ole Miss this weekend before announcing on Friday:

Man, so far, that is the best atmosphere I have seen yet. And the Grove, I know I will not see anything better than that place. But really the whole atmosphere is what stood out to me the most about Ole Miss

VN Store

Back