Da'rick Rogers

I think if someone could screw his head on straight, they would have a T.O./Dez Bryant type receiver. His 2011 season was probably better than CP's 2012 as far as consistency. Although they both kinda quit towards the end of the season.

Disagree. Bray couldn't complete s*** at the end of the 2011 season for Da'Rick and didn't Worley come in toward the end of the 2012 season? Might have something to do with Worley not being able to get CP the ball, bc when he tried (Vandy) he had it intercepted.

It sickening that guys like Martin and Graham who did nothing but give their all for Tennessee get bashed and a selfish child like Rogers gets praised.

F*** D Rogers.

Reactions: 4 people
Coradelle Patterson 78 yd run in the snow today. Damn, i wish he had stayed one more year. He might be the most naturally talented runner ever to wear orange and white -- and Dooley had no idea how to utilize him.

Reactions: 3 people
Is y'all's honest opinion, are Tee Martin and Jay Graham Vols For Life?

Coaching is a career and men with ambition move around to try to better their situation. I cannot blame two highly respected Vols for making decisions each one felt was best for his career at the time and for their families even if it meant not staying/returning to their Alma Mater.

Reactions: 4 people
I could only imagine how good this season would have been with CP, JH, and Da'Rick on offense....with our run game.....:cray:

Zack would have never seen the field; much less gotten 600 yards for the season, if C.P., J.H. & D.R. and Rivera were in the line up.

VN Store

Back