Darick gone to GA. Southern (errrrr, State) ... Or not

If this is all true, do you think he might be picking Georgia State because we play them this year?

John Brice is on 104.5 in Nashville right now. Blah blah blah. Nothing I haven't read on here already.

It would be so classic if Dooley and Da'Rick got together and pulled this whole thing as a huge April fools joke.

Talk about hook, line, and sinker by the Knox Media. I don't know if they could hate Dooley more than they already do, but it would be great to see em all start steamin! :yahoo:

It would be so classic if Dooley and Da'Rick got together and pulled this whole thing as a huge April fools joke.

Talk about hook, line, and sinker by the Knox Media. I don't know if they could hate Dooley more than they already do, but it would be great to see em all start steamin! :yahoo:

This would accomplish a few things.
1. Dooley is sick of the media's tactics and nothing would be sweeter to him than to punk them all again.
2. What better way to get some -good-times-vibes going than to allow your players to stage a stunt like this as an april fool's joke? Good teams have fun together.
3. Maybe finally teach the fan base to stop running with every stupid thing they see on twitter.

darick transfers...everybody double teams hunter and bray has to rely on a true freshman receiver to save the day...good luck with that in 2012. oh yeah and ga southern beats us by a last minute td caught by rogers with time running out. after everything else i can see this as a reality.

darick transfers...everybody double teams hunter and bray has to rely on a true freshman receiver to save the day...good luck with that in 2012. oh yeah and ga southern beats us by a last minute td caught by rogers with time running out. after everything else i can see this as a reality.
with ,hunter ,cordell, croom, rivera,pig howard and some others . i dont think it will hurt us if he leaves

Twatter alert.......

darickrogers
Darick Rogers
@KusuSongz yeah it's good right now. Ill let you know round 8. Oclock

Quick, start some rumors!!!

Are you saying that it's your opinion that CDD is such a bad coach that he can be beaten by a team that we don't play?

Reactions: 4 people
If someone can actually read his tweet history, would you please enlighten me. I thought I was pretty tech savvy, the tech work passed me by and I didn't even notice....:eek:

VN Store

Back