Dantonio steps down

Jordon Simmons from Powder Springs, GA. Committed but hasn't signed.

Another small back but a helluva athlete. Corner? Lol

Why the day before signing day? Wonder if this has anything to do with the title IX stuff there.

Here’s Butches chance.

Weird timing for a resignation to be sure...and that probably would benefit Butch. Not many coaches would be willing to take on a team this late in the game. I guess MSU could just go interim for a year instead of rushing to hire a mediocre name. Will be something to watch.

Here’s Butches chance.
Live look of Butch filling out his application...

tenor.gif

On twitter a bunch of national writers were tweeting that Dantonio was thought to be involved in several recruiting allegations that the NCAA is looking into. Certainly that would be a good reason for Ricky White to get a release from his NLI.
It would be a reason to leave a spot open, if Wideman goes elsewhere. That probably would be something that would take a couple of weeks at least.

Weird timing for a resignation to be sure...and that probably would benefit Butch. Not many coaches would be willing to take on a team this late in the game. I guess MSU could just go interim for a year instead of rushing to hire a mediocre name. Will be something to watch.
That can't be done, right? That's how we got Dooley...had to rush to hire someone.

That can't be done, right? That's how we got Dooley...had to rush to hire someone.

I wouldn't take any conduct by our prior administration as evidence of the proper course of dealing re: coaching searches.. lol

Reactions: Exiled

VN Store

Back