Danny White

I hate to say it but if my brother was coaching the Gators, itโ€™d still be easy for me to root for the Vols๐Ÿ˜‚
So when Rick Barnes retires you saying the Florida coach might be the next Tennessee basketball coach. (If White is still AD.)

Had an uncle who's nephew on his wife's side signed to play football for Alabama. We asked him if he was gonna pull for Alabama. He said he wouldn't pull for Alabama if his own son played for them.

Reactions: JohnWardForever
So when Rick Barnes retires you saying the Florida coach might be the next Tennessee basketball coach. (If White is still AD.)
No, not sure how you got that. I donโ€™t think thatโ€™ll be the case, we could do better than Mike White, he might not even want to come here, and the AD might not even feel comfortable hiring his brother for a lot of reasons

Reactions: beamerman
Iโ€™m still on the fence about how I feel with his wardrobe. Wish that he would show some more professionalism dressing, but yet I also like that he doesnโ€™t really care. It keeps me up at night I tell ya.

Florida coach already turned Tennessee down when Handsome Dave undertook to replace Cuonzo, White seemed interested but said no at an inopportune time, Handsome Dave panicked, brought Donnie Tyndall to Knoxville to coach at Tennessee and you know the rest of that sordid story

Iโ€™d pull for my brother every game except when I played him. Iโ€™d do anything to beat his ass. Thatโ€™s where DW better be. Tennessee feeds his family. Florida feeds his brother.

I like that Danny White says " I hate losing." I'm sure other ADs have said it....but I don't recall Currie saying it...or Fulmer.

Reactions: Volfan1000
Iโ€™m still on the fence about how I feel with his wardrobe. Wish that he would show some more professionalism dressing, but yet I also like that he doesnโ€™t really care. It keeps me up at night I tell ya.
Who are you talking about?

I donโ€™t blame you. I donโ€™t want to care, but for some reason I canโ€™t get over it lol

I hate ties. I work a job that doesnโ€™t require me to dress up. Iโ€™ve probably worn a tie less than five times in the last decade.

Reactions: b_gann
I hate ties. I work a job that doesnโ€™t require me to dress up. Iโ€™ve probably worn a tie less than five times in the last decade.
Iโ€™m not a fan either. Had to wear them in school. I have one Tennessee tie and one just plain black.

I'll go button up and blazer all day but leave a tie for a requirement. I just hate the having the neck closed in.

Reactions: zjcvols

VN Store

Back