Danny White: Which number style do you prefer?

What a horrible poll. The graphic is misleading, and doesn't depict the serif font correctly at all - the serif looks unbalanced and amateur compared to the jersey block font they're showing on the other half of the field. The numerals aren't even aligned properly to the yard markers for the serif. People are going to vote for the jersey font on that basis alone.

Here's what that serif font looks like on the field - and for the record, it looks great to me.

serif_font.png

Might as well just say "we're changing the font, kthx." It feels, either intentionally or unintentionally, set up to steer folks to vote one way.

Last edited:
Good grief at least he wanted fans input and how do you know he isn’t frying fish left and right. How long could it take to ask the fans. Some fans just want to complain about something. GBO!
Right! Its not like he is going door to door. He probably told an assistant to send the tweet tbh.
Either way I love that he is asking for involvement.

What a horrible poll. The graphic is misleading, and doesn't depict the serif font correctly at all - the serif looks unbalanced and amateur compared to the jersey block font they're showing on the other half of the field. The numerals aren't even aligned properly to the yard markers for the serif. People are going to vote for the jersey font on that basis alone.

Here's what that serif font looks like on the field - and for the record, it looks great to me.

View attachment 479832

Might as well just say "we're changing the font, kthx." It feels, either intentionally or unintentionally, set up to steer folks to vote one way.
We Tennessee fans certainly are a special breed.
Probably the only fan base that would care, let alone even notice that the number font on the field had changed.
😂

Reactions: VolnGermany

VN Store

Back