Danny White resume

cncchris33

Played basketball at Notre Dame.

AD at Buffalo from 2012-15

AD at UCF from 2015-present

Father is Kevin White, Duke AD, who just announced his retirement.

Brother, Mike, is the basketball coach at Florida.

Brother, Brian, is the AD at Florida Atlantic.

Sister, Mariah is assistant AD at SMU.

He has hired Nate Oats and Bobby Hurley at Buffalo in basketball, and Johnny Dawkins at UCF.

In football, he has hired Lance Leipold at Buffalo and Scott Frost and Josh Heupel at UCF.

He also has a relationship with Lane Kiffin thru his brother, who shared time with Kiffin at FAU. Danny White also graduated from Ole Miss.

He has hired Nate Oats and Bobby Hurley at Buffalo in basketball, and Johnny Dawkins at UCF.

In football, he has hired Lance Leipold at Buffalo and Scott Frost and Josh Heupel at UCF.

He also has a relationship with Lane Kiffin thru his brother, who shared time with Kiffin at FAU. Danny White also graduated from Ole Miss.

Got his Phd at UoM.

The guy hires winners. He has my trust already. Let him do his job and let's get back to relevancy.

He's got a good track record. Seems to have an eye for good, up and coming coaches. But everyone be cool, no "BOOMS!" and see how this all plays out. We have a long road ahead establishing a winning program again regardless of who he hires as HC.

Not as good as Mark Ingram who played football at UT, t years with UT AD office and currently AD at UAB.
That is one way to look at it. On the other hand maybe breaking from the lost legacy of UT football of the 90's is exactly what we need right now. Hiring more of the same is not what we need.

Wait, WHAT are we hiring for again? Good grief if this doesn’t sound almost Sicilian
2FF80ED5-1409-403B-98C8-80B03979320D.jpeg

Partially responsible and/or hired the coach responsible that took an 0-12 football team and went 6-7 the first year then went on to have the best 3 year stretch for UCF's program. I know it's UCF and level of competition isn't the same, but it is still impressive to me.

Not as good as Mark Ingram who played football at UT, t years with UT AD office and currently AD at UAB.

White has made better hires than Ingram. I would have been very happy with Ingram, but I actually enjoy getting someone from outside of the snake den that has been the UT Administration.

images
Any relationship to Danny White former Cowboy QB

I'm I the only one who thought it was weird that we hired Fulmer in the first place.

VN Store

Back