Danny white at UT/Mizzou game

Should Danny not be working on getting the next football coach instead of showing up to the basketball game tonight? Maybe he already has the hire? I understand the need to be seen but there are bigger fish to fry right now.

Should Danny not be working on getting the next football coach instead of showing up to the basketball game tonight? Maybe he already has the hire? I understand the need to be seen but there are bigger fish to fry right now.
He was with Plowman and Haslam. I’m sure they were just discussing what they’re watching on Netflix

If I’m the AD at a MAJOR University in the SEC, new hire or otherwise, I’m pretty sure I have capable personnel that can do some work, after hours, on a weekend while I network and become familiar with the other people I’m responsible for representing. The world will not stop rotating because a coach has not been hired 24 hours after he entered the room.

Maybe he has already found the football coach... Let me say the “MAYBE” part again before someone takes it the wrong way and thinks I am saying that he has already landed on/hired a coach...

He’s doing the tour. I’m sure things are coming across his phone that are moving the search forward.

He was working. Asking Haslam how much he will pay for a new coach.

Reactions: uvavol
Helluva first taste of Tennessee athletics for him. Sorry he had to witness us play terribly.

He is the ATHLETIC Director not just the FOOTBALL Director. Good on him for supporting our basketball coaches and players.

I’m sure he is more than on top of the HFC search. But I also doubt that very much is going to happen on a Saturday night.

He is the ATHLETIC Director not just the FOOTBALL Director. Good on him for supporting our basketball coaches and players.

I’m sure he is more than on top of the HFC search. But I also doubt that very much is going to happen on a Saturday night.[/QUOTE

He was evaluating his basketball coach.Ouch, not a good look for Barnes.

Fahr him!!!

Honest to God, people. The things we complain about.

VN Store

Back