Daniel gray leaving?

Saw this on Twitter;

"It seems as if CB Daniel Gray will be transferring. One of his closest friend's death is most likely the reason he is going back home."

And in light of what ShowSomePride has said, early signs are showing the rumor may be true afterall.

The one young guy we got with natural speed is transferring. Great.

He must not be that fast....A CB that ran a 4.7 beat him out to take the #1 spot. And if I remember correctly, he cried all of the 2012 season on twitter or FB that he was 2nd string.

Reactions: 1 person
:whistling: Move along, nothing to see here.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 623
Last edited:
He must not be that fast....A CB that ran a 4.7 beat him out to take the #1 spot. And if I remember correctly, he cried all of the 2012 season on twitter or FB that he was 2nd string.

Spin it any way you want but losing a scholarship player, especially on defense, is bad. And yes he is fast he's a sprinter on the track team and claims a 4.2ish forty.

He's a nice guy. But yeah after that death he wants to be close to home. I wonder if he'll get a waiver.

Saw this on Twitter;

"It seems as if CB Daniel Gray will be transferring. One of his closest friend's death is most likely the reason he is going back home."

And in light of what ShowSomePride has said, early signs are showing the rumor may be true afterall.

I remember this. He was tweeting about it a WHILE back, and he said he was done and moving back then. He stayed though, so I thought he was going to be here for the long haul. Apparently he was just waiting for the school year to end. Sucks, but he wasn't going to make that big of a difference this year. Still needs a lot of work to be on the field consistently.

Saw this on Twitter;

When was this on twitter? DG went home for a few days back during Christmas break after a friend was killed in an accident. There was talk that he may not return but obviously he did. Sounds like he's just going home for summer no?

Hope this young man goes where he needs to go. Wish he could be here, and if he ends up sticking here, awesome. If not, no hard feelings. People need to take a step back and realize that football is secondary to life. Family is always number one, let the kid make a choice he's comfortable with.

Jayson Swain ‏@JaysonSwain 5m
Wish Daniel Gray the best. #next

Good luck to him. Had a class with him, was a nice guy.

Doesn't matter how fast you run if you can't cover. The clowns last year couldn't even cover their own mouth during a sneeze. Pitiful.

Quote from his Official Tennessee Bio.

Possesses top-flight speed, clocking in at 4.32 seconds in the 40-yard dash at the Under Armour All-American camp

Like I said he claimed a 4.2ish forty I knew it probably wasnt that fast. Thanks for the precise info. Nevertheless the kid is fast and I wish we still had him

Disappointing to lose Gray--wish the kid the best but attrition happens all the time...it hurts the most for us because we aren't particularly deep anyway. Speed might be a portion of what screwed us last year but i would say poor coaching and trying to fit a square peg into a round hole with our roster really was the extra kick in the butt.

VN Store

Back