Daniel Boone

Toujours Pret

Half the man my daddy is
This situation is pretty damn disturbing now that kids are starting to speak out following inaction by the powers that be.

Something with players and a broom stick and it's all pretty ****** that it's "been handled within the program" or something to that extent. It's all second hand but I would tend to believe who I've spoken to

A similar incident happened a few years ago with some kids from Ooltewah. Seems like it was a basketball tournament in Gatlinburg, and some boys sodomized a couple of kids with a pool cue. After the investigation, there were some members of the school administration that lost their jobs, and seems to me like the individuals involved got some pretty serious punishment for their actions. This is never something to do to anyone, for any reason.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I remember Bill O'Reilly talking about an incident like that happening back in 2004 (?). Pretty sad that crap like that is still going on. Where are the adults?

Reactions: Smokey19rt
The "adults"were handing the pool cue to those kids saying,"That's how we did it way back when".Bill O'Reilly tagged the story as an exciting fav of his.

The school district has put out a statement that the broomstick stuff are just rumors. That it was more a physical assault and what they described as horseplay.

VN Store

Back