Daniel Bituli

Let's see here....

-7 tackles against Mississippi State (led team)
-15 tackles, 1 TFL, 1 blocked punt, 1 TD, 1 pass break up against SC
-Played sparingly against UAB
-19 tackles against KY (including the game saving tackle)

What would you consider an appropriate reaction? A golf clap? I'm still waiting for a name...Thanks
I agree with you, dude has been all over the field the last few games, that sc game was absolutely incredible. 19 tackles last night he's just a tacklin machine

my son played them as well in semi finals for 2 years straight. !! hard to beat a private school being public!! glad that rule changed!!! Wayne Co would have two more state championships other wise!!!

I'm enjoying watching him, but all I can think about is "who in the world is gonna replace Bituli, Taylor, Warrior, Jennings and Callaway?" That's the heart of this team and they're all gone after this year. Wish we had 4 more years of them.

Bituli - To'oto'o/JJ Peterson
Taylor - Jordan Allen or Deandre Johnson. Johnson has looked good in spurts. Not as good as DT, obviously.
Warrior - Deangelo Gibbs
Jennings - ???
Callaway - ???

For WR, we have Ramel Keyton on board as well as Josh Palmer, who has been playing better. We're losing *a lot of talent* at WR and are not replacing them with much in the 2020 class. We will have 1 4*, 4 3* and 5 completely unranked WRs. Maybe we can hope for a good transfer here, because on-roster talent and depth is lacking.

I'm definitely concerned about replacing Trey Smith, who would be a fool to not declare this year.

Bituli - To'oto'o/JJ Peterson
Taylor - Jordan Allen or Deandre Johnson. Johnson has looked good in spurts. Not as good as DT, obviously.
Warrior - Deangelo Gibbs
Jennings - ???
Callaway - ???

For WR, we have Ramel Keyton on board as well as Josh Palmer, who has been playing better. We're losing *a lot of talent* at WR and are not replacing them with much in the 2020 class. We will have 1 4*, 4 3* and 5 completely unranked WRs. Maybe we can hope for a good transfer here, because on-roster talent and depth is lacking.

I'm definitely concerned about replacing Trey Smith, who would be a fool to not declare this year.

I think Trey stays. He needs to be further removed from health issues to show the NFL he isnt a liability.

Best player on the team, but we have talent at LB returning. I am concerned with WR next year. Callaway & Jennings have bailed our QB's out this year

VN Store

Back