Dan Fouts Gamer

pm1997

Just picked up this sensational Dan Fouts game worn shirt from the 1980-1981 NFL season. As most of you know, Fouts was the focal point in the turn of the NFL from a running to a passing offense. Legit Fouts shirts are absolutely impossible to find, and not only was I able to photo match mine, I was able to photo match it to the playoff game vs the Buffalo Bills where the Chargers had their first win in NFL playoff history. Unquestionably, the finest Chargers shirt in existence and in my opinion, is absolutely priceless.

Attachments

• IMG_0310-2.JPG
    IMG_0310-2.JPG
    405.5 KB · Views: 15
Just picked up this sensational Dan Fouts game worn shirt from the 1980-1981 NFL season. As most of you know, Fouts was the focal point in the turn of the NFL from a running to a passing offense. Legit Fouts shirts are absolutely impossible to find, and not only was I able to photo match mine, I was able to photo match it to the playoff game vs the Buffalo Bills where the Chargers had their first win in NFL playoff history. Unquestionably, the finest Chargers shirt in existence and in my opinion, is absolutely priceless.
That’s awesome. On a side note I always enjoyed Dan Fouts and Brent Musberger’s part in The Waterboy.

“Last game of the year, can’t hold anything back now”

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan

VN Store

Back