Dallas

So you’re at the Medical City south of 635 on 75 and Forest. My daughter was born there. Garland is a decent area but that 635 traffic is a bear! The area you’re referencing near Lake Ray Hubbard is practically Rowlett. A booming suburb...but even worse rush hour traffic. If you go a little further west on Forest from that Medical City, there’s some nice apartments and town homes.

I’ll be working nights and 3p-3a midshifts so hopefully that will mitigate the traffic situation just a bit.

So you’re at the Medical City south of 635 on 75 and Forest. My daughter was born there. Garland is a decent area but that 635 traffic is a bear! The area you’re referencing near Lake Ray Hubbard is practically Rowlett. A booming suburb...but even worse rush hour traffic. If you go a little further west on Forest from that Medical City, there’s some nice apartments and town homes.

Finally made it down last night after being pushed back two weeks. Any recommendations on places to watch the game tonight in Garland/Rowlett/Rockwall?

Finally made it down last night after being pushed back two weeks. Any recommendations on places to watch the game tonight in Garland/Rowlett/Rockwall?
Garland’s packed with sports bars. Former in-laws live in Mesquite and we’d go to Shenaniganz on I-30 in Rockwall. Huge entertainment venue. Don’t know about smaller options in that area.

Garland’s packed with sports bars. Former in-laws live in Mesquite and we’d go to Shenaniganz on I-30 in Rockwall. Huge entertainment venue. Don’t know about smaller options in that area.

Thanks man! I appreciate it!

VN Store

Back