Dale Jones Named DC at Appy St

He was at one time but took a position coach job.
He’s an interesting guy.

Good for him. He obviously likes Boone, and App State is a good program. It is a beautiful area with a laid back vibe except for football.

My brother in law played defense with him at Cleveland HS, and liked him.

I wish him well.

Good for him. He obviously likes Boone, and App State is a good program. It is a beautiful area with a laid back vibe except for football.

I wish him well.
I’ve never heard anyone curse the name of Fulmer more than him.

That begs the question....was that after Fulmer took over from Majors?...since DJ was a Majors guy.
It was around 94. It was summer time and we were in a bar in Cleveland. I was pumped to meet him and asked him if he thought Fulmer would have a good team. He went on a tirade. Pretty sure he was drunk, but it was only like 5:00 in the afternoon.

It was around 94. It was summer time and we were in a bar in Cleveland. I was pumped to meet him and asked him if he thought Fulmer would have a good team. He went on a tirade. Pretty sure he was drunk, but it was only like 5:00 in the afternoon.

Not a damn thing wrong with day drinking once in a while

I ran around with him some his freshman and sophomore year, we had mutual friends from Cleveland. He could knock down some, and could get pretty wild. Not anything like Greg Gaines, who became a psycho when he had too much alcohol.

To correct a poster above, Dale played HS ball at Bradley Central.

Reactions: MikeVol44
I hope it goes well for him and App State. If the team doesn't suffer an epic collapse next year, I could well see them taking the G5 spot next year, I think that would possibly see them in the Peach Bowl.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

I wish him well.

Somebody is confused here because Dale played at Bradley Central High School.....\
Who is your brother in law that played with him?

VN Store

Back