Dabo, Spurrier, EVERYBODY’s “Taking Shots”

I love talking trash on the golf course, but I better be able to take it when someone beats my a$$. It’s part of the game…….

Reactions: Wireless1
What will hurt even more, is when Clemson makes Rattler look like he did earlier this season.

When you choke that hard, that publicly is is what it is.
Dabo is a whiner in a soft league, I’d to see Carolina beat them

I refused to even click on that Spurrier story.

That prick has been irrelevent for how many years now?
The media goes to him because back in the day he was bitter and couldn’t help himself. UT in fairness gave him a lot of material back then. I don’t think he goes out of his way to dig these days. The media asks/expects for a dig and Spurrier just follows through. It’s not like he’s got a lot of other irons in the fire. May as well run his mouth from time to time.

Reactions: JoeMiltonsAgent
The media goes to him because back in the day he was bitter and couldn’t help himself. UT in fairness gave him a lot of material back then. I don’t think he goes out of his way to dig these days. The media asks/expects for a dig and Spurrier just follows through. It’s not like he’s got a lot of other irons in the fire. May as well run his mouth from time to time.

More power to him and anyone that wants to listen to him but I certainly choose not to be in that camp.

We had to listen to his mouth enough as Vol fans when he actually mattered.

Me in the office and headed Saturday to Vandy to cheer this AMAZING 2022 Vol Football Team ON!

“Vol For LIFE! MEANS VOL FOR LIFE!!!
View attachment 516948

Do you blame them? That was an embarrassing effort. We are absolutely a beatable team and a loss during a hard fought game is understandable and happens but giving up 63 points to a terrible offensive team is a humiliation especially with the playoffs on the line.

Reactions: TN1111
We are watching Heupel develop a winning culture. It usually takes a few years!

When is the last time Tennessee was ranked #1 in football? It's one thing to dream you are the best player in college football. It a whole other thing for someone to hand you a trophy saying "you are the best player in college football"
Rising this quickly in 11 weeks. Wow, that's a lot to handle having never been at the top before. Take a breath and let Heupel keep cooking the sauce.

How many great teams did Tennessee have before we got over the top in 98. How many times did GA and Clemson step on their tails before they got over? It's a process.

The Vols choked at GA and lost focus at SC. When you are #5 and you loose focus in the SEC,...you get trucked! Nothing personal. Folks comment on it. So what. Move on. The future is looking very good.
The vols didn’t choke at uga, dumb comment. uga had a plan and the athletes to beat this one dimensional team. hell they took the are out of the ball in the 2nd half, didn’t they only pass it 4 times. chocked against the gamecocks for sure but again the d was an achilles and it showed. what both games showed is when this team can dictate on O they are good but if they are dictating on the O side they are just another one dimensional team. The O provided lots of excitement and flash but there are 2 sides of the ball and the vols lack severely on one side.

Reactions: orange blossom
The vols didn’t choke at uga, dumb comment. uga had a plan and the athletes to beat this one dimensional team. hell they took the are out of the ball in the 2nd half, didn’t they only pass it 4 times. chocked against the gamecocks for sure but again the d was an achilles and it showed. what both games showed is when this team can dictate on O they are good but if they are dictating on the O side they are just another one dimensional team. The O provided lots of excitement and flash but there are 2 sides of the ball and the vols lack severely on one side.

Completely disagree with your 1st part. My opinion. Vols chocked. Yes, GA had a plan and UT lost their focus and, most important, their edge.
When you play teams with better athletes, there is zero room for error. Have to execute and adjust your game plan.
GA came out with a great plan. UT froze, ie chocked.

Screw em, They hate us because they ain't us...Year 2 of a rebuild and here we are 9-2 with wins over Alabama and UF....Yes our defense sucks but you know I am ok with where wwe are right now...We got a taste of what its like to be in the conversation and I think we'll build on that and advance soon enough.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Completely disagree with your 1st part. My opinion. Vols chocked. Yes, GA had a plan and UT lost their focus and, most important, their edge.
When you play teams with better athletes, there is zero room for error. Have to execute and adjust your game plan.
GA came out with a great plan. UT froze, ie chocked.
you really are diminishing this team to say they choked against a superior team, kind of like saying LSU choked against the Vols, can’t have it both ways. Hard to choke against a team that was favored by double digits and you lose by double digits. South Carolina on the other hand….,,

Reactions: volsrock09
you really are diminishing this team to say they choked against a superior team, kind of like saying LSU choked against the Vols, can’t have it both ways. Hard to choke against a team that was favored by double digits and you lose by double digits. South Carolina on the other hand….,,

Tennessee looked and played completely different against LSU vs Georgia. Has Georgia looked so superior? Not so much against KY. We will see what happens when LSU plays Georgia next week.
Either way, UT chocked again GA. They had zero edge, no focus. Completely got lost in a big game.

VN Store

Back