D.o.r.m.a.d.y d.o.r.m.a.d.y. D.o.r.m.a.d.y.

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
Happy Birthday bro. Keep keeping your head down and lighting up the field. You are doing it right and in the end it will come down to you so be ready! Thanks for being a VOL! :dance2::clapping::superman:

Reactions: 29 people
Happy Birthday bro. Keep keeping your head down and lighting up the field. You are doing it right and in the end it will come down to you so be ready! Thanks for being a VOL! :dance2::clapping::superman:

Dormady is not our best option in Butch Jones' system. And, he never will be. Jones system won't work without a very mobile QB. Not saying I don't like Dormady's game. I think he can be a really good QB. But, as long as we run this offense he won't ever be the man.

Reactions: 1 person
Dormady is not our best option in Butch Jones' system. And, he never will be. Jones system won't work without a very mobile QB. Not saying I don't like Dormady's game. I think he can be a really good QB. But, as long as we run this offense he won't ever be the man.

Ah, this ole chestnut. About as stale as always.

Reactions: 6 people

Please list your coaching experience and why you think Butch waste scholarships.

Reactions: 6 people
Not sure if the right thread, but I just heard it's been reported that Peyton farted on his birthday in 1995, in class.

Reactions: 8 people
... Jones system won't work without a very mobile QB. Not saying I don't like Dormady's game. I think he can be a really good QB. But, as long as we run this offense he won't ever be the man.

History is a beautiful thing.

VN Store

Back