D. Mixon suspended indefinitely

Cashed it in... thought it was for him.
Then part 2 of the shopping trip was to gather as much free-sheit in 15 mins as he could.

Easy to understand if you're not paying attention when they are reading the rules.
Rest of the team followed suit in the 2nd half of the Belk Bowl. Fuentes has done great but Bilema, like CBJ deserves a degree of scrutiny. Must be difficult to watch a total collapse unfold right before your eyes and you in charge of the situation and don't make needed adjustments.

Anyone hear why Mixon was sent home?

Fwiw? I don't give a rats ass about why any other school's players got sent home. Buncha knuckleheads.

Need Mixon to keep improving like Vickers. Hopefully he takes out frustration in the weight room and comes out kicking azz in 2017.

That Arky player who shoplifted Belk's has gotta be a new standard for stupid.

"Stupid" is definitely the word I find myself using a lot now days. We've tried explaining this type of behavior every way possible but "stupid" describes it exquisitely!!!

Anyone hear why Mixon was sent home?

Fwiw? I don't give a rats ass about why any other school's players got sent home. Buncha knuckleheads.

Someone on another thread mentioned that he didn't think he would play due to grades...this was before the suspension FWIW.

VN Store

Back