D’Eriq King enters Transfer Portal. Is he a possible grab for the Vols?

Nope.

Oklahoma or LSU would make sense. I guess the rumors are Arkansas due to Briles, but seems like a bad move IMO. Arkansas won't be very competitive this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Why do people use IMO or IMHO? It's always considered your opinion unless you state otherwise. Stop the madness!

I doubt that King ends up at Arkansas as they're worse off than Houston. With all of the QB's on our roster (don't we still have the transfer QB from Maryland?) I highly doubt that we are even considered...Oklahoma or LSU might be a better landing spot.

Why do people use IMO or IMHO? It's always considered your opinion unless you state otherwise. Stop the madness!

I doubt that King ends up at Arkansas as they're worse off than Houston. With all of the QB's on our roster (don't we still have the transfer QB from Maryland?) I highly doubt that we are even considered...Oklahoma or LSU might be a better landing spot.

giphy.gif

i have said, regarding a transfer QB that i'm against it, and the pool isn't exactly deep with stud qb's.

this kid is a stud.

if they decided to make a play for this kid, i would understand why, and wouldn't be mad about it.

it's not a "need", i still believe that. but this kid is ridiculous as a dual threat.

just need to handle it correctly with the QB room, and rest of the team.

if we don't make a play here, i understand that too, and wouldn't be mad about it.....

otherwise, i think he's going to OU.

i have said, regarding a transfer QB that i'm against it, and the pool isn't exactly deep with stud qb's.

this kid is a stud.

if they decided to make a play for this kid, i would understand why, and wouldn't be mad about it.

it's not a "need", i still believe that. but this kid is ridiculous as a dual threat.

just need to handle it correctly with the QB room, and rest of the team.

if we don't make a play here, i understand that too, and wouldn't be mad about it.....

otherwise, i think he's going to OU.

Did y'all forget he redshirted this year because he statistically wasn't doing well and his team was losing? WAAACCCKKKK. He's gonna transfer to OU because it will increase his chances of receiving a higher draft grade... but then he will proceed to get beat out by Spencer Rattler.

Did y'all forget he redshirted this year because he statistically wasn't doing well and his team was losing? WAAACCCKKKK. He's gonna transfer to OU because it will increase his chances of receiving a higher draft grade... but then will proceed to get beat out by Spencer Rattler.
no, i didn't forget.
this kid can play though......

if we don't do anything here, i'm not gonna be upset about it.

but i wouldn't blame them if they did.....

Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back