CWS Thread

Why down 2 was TT not playing the infield in on that play? I guess they have confidence in their bats against Florida’s bullpen, good luck!

Well put me in the confused category. No idea what so many more runs are being scored now in Omaha. Only guess I have is the ball

Reactions: 1 person
convection currents inside the stadium making the ball rise higher to catch the higher wind currents to carry the ball outside the park...either that or these boys are just some dang good hitters...you be the judge...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

convection currents inside the stadium making the ball rise higher to catch the higher wind currents to carry the ball outside the park...either that or these boys are just some dang good hitters...you be the judge...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

is this you Roller?

photo.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Thee SEC team in the final four.... That's after making 6 SEC teams face off in the Supers... and Miss State couldn't get out of the first round of SEC tourney.

Reactions: 2 people
Thee SEC team in the final four.... That's after making 6 SEC teams face off in the Supers... and Miss State couldn't get out of the first round of SEC tourney.

I'll be glad when that happens to us txbo...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

VN Store

Back