CWS Odds

NorCal will take those odds.....I think I could put the Over/Under at any number and he’d say Over. 😊

Rose-Gold-%26-Orange-Round-Sunglasses-_293300-front-US.jpg

It's very ironic that these odds have come out...Back in the fall I witnessed this team pretty completely out match a Clemson team , watched some Fall Scrimmages and said to myself "THIS TN TEAM is GOOD"....All across the board. I started comparing this team To ALL the SEC teams i witnessed play in the past. i want to make this statement about myself , i base my opinions on what my eyes see , I don't base them on polls or others opinions , i have to see before i make a statement... In Saying all this... TENNESSEE is GOOD at BASEBALL and What these Coaches and Players are doing is Amazing , 2020 is going to be a historic year for the VOLS. I have made this statement before and i will again, I don't think there is a team in the Country that wants to line up and play a best 2 out of 3 series. I know everyone says wait until SEC play.... The SEC is about to find out the Baseball Vols are for real.

Why are they good one might ask?

Pitching , Defense , Speed , Offense , Depth.....Lots of Power arms , Bats will cool off , you can count on it. But the Pitching depth is Awesome. To say UT wins the World Series , may be a bit of a stretch because a lot of things that will have to take place. To be in the hunt though is EXCITING.... Go VOLS!!!

All the above yet some posters on this board insisted that the OOC games against weak competition don't mean anything. It seems the oddsmakers see it more like how I see it. Every SEC team plays weaker teams during OOC play, in part because it's hard to get top teams to play early. Nobody wants to get tagged with an L or two early in the season.

The Vols are in fact a very good ball club. You can believe that or not, it's a free country.

All the above yet some posters on this board insisted that the OOC games against weak competition don't mean anything. It seems the oddsmakers see it more like how I see it. Every SEC team plays weaker teams during OOC play, in part because it's hard to get top teams to play early. Nobody wants to get tagged with an L or two early in the season.

The Vols are in fact a very good ball club. You can believe that or not, it's a free country.
Probably the best since that genius, Mike Hamilton, ran off Delmonico and hired Todd Raleigh.

VN Store

Back