Cutting the cord...

When did that start? I have not seen it.

Edit: Just scrolled through and still don't see it.

Considering cutting the cable cord. Any advice on services and/or devices? I was considering Sling TV as SEC network is available. Any experiences?

Keep in mind, I HAVE to be able to see Tennessee away games (I'm usually at all the home games).

I hv an iptv service called Nitro Tv Now. we offer every channel on tv including all league passes and ppv. www.nitrotvnow.com it loads on Firestick or Android box.

sling is probably best option. get an hd antennae for your TV's so you get the local channels....

as for devices, Roku and Amazon fire stick are probably the two best. i like Roku because it comes pre loaded with Amazon Prime, and you can down load apps at your leisure...not all devices will let you download all apps....so ask about that if you want access to more than just waht that device may allow.

of course, if you know somebody, you can get hacked amazon firesticks and have everything you ever wanted.

not that i know, but you know....:)

Reported to the FBI.....

Reactions: 508mikey
I cut last year and went to HuluLive. We get lots of games during the season that weren't available trough cable. Plus we saved about 1/2 off of our cable bill.

Maybe in these 14 pages, there's discussion about performance. Skimmed, didn't see it. I've been all Youtube TV for a couple years. Before that, I tried them all and had issues with all of them (Sling, DirectTV Now, Hulu Live). I especially wanted to like Hulu Live, but it just didn't look good to me (especially live sports) and would buffer some. I never have issues with Youtube TV and it looks amazing. Is this consistent with other's experience?

I love Youtube TV as well. I have never had it buffer. Not once. But I do have 1 GB fiber optic through TDS at my home.

VN Store

Back