Current (and Former) Player Reactions

Jalin Hyatt, Velus Jones, Dee Beckwith, Jabari Small, Cody Brown, Tiyon Evans, Miles Campbell, Len'Neth Whitehead, Jimmy Holiday & Calloway, Malachi Wideman,
Princeton Fant, Jaylen Wright, Julian Nixon, along with Salter, Hooker and Bailey
you count Whitehead but no Maurer, or Hodge, or Pope? interesting

I like AT... but i hope he isnt referring to fans of the program since before he was born (like myself) as “outsiders”. I was inside before he was inside the womb!
You have to see it from a player's perspective.

For all of us, Tennessee football is entertainment. We're engaged, but not committed. We do as much as we have fun doing, and not one bit more.

For the players and coaches, Tennessee football is their life. Their profession, for the coaches. Their internship, for the players. They are committed. They get up at 5 and go work out before classes whether they feel like it or not. They work through cuts, bruises, injuries, sickness, freezing cold and stifling heat, whether they feel like it or not.

We are outsiders. To them. Lifelong fans, but still outsiders. Lovable outsiders (well, some of us), but still outsiders.

I’m to the point where we bring this guy in, welcome him, support him and help him bring this program back! Get the twitter recruiting machine rolling and do some positive tweeting. If you’re against this hire, at least fake it and give the impression that we’re united, because for it or against it, no one that matters cares what we think. We might as well make the best of it. I’m sick of all the in fighting between fans, coaches, boosters, administration, players... At this point, the guy hasn’t lost a game at Tennessee and has a lot of things working against him. Do I think it’s a slam dunk? Maybe not. Is it the first choice I wanted? No. Am I willing to roll with him? Go Big Orange!
Losing is bad enough, without us fans adding toxicity to it.
GBO!!

Agree. Positivity breeds positivity so I’m behind him. I’m at the point where I will support him until he is no longer a Volunteer’s coach as I don’t play the games, I don’t coach and I do not have any impact on the program’s success.
There is so much negativity in this world and i lm electing to control my emotions and be positive. I sound like my mother, God rest her soul.

Jalin Hyatt, Velus Jones, Dee Beckwith, Jabari Small, Cody Brown, Tiyon Evans, Miles Campbell, Len'Neth Whitehead, Jimmy Holiday & Calloway, Malachi Wideman,
Princeton Fant, Jaylen Wright, Julian Nixon, along with Salter, Hooker and Bailey
Great response!
I’m excited to see what CJH can do with these players!
Gonna see some TENNESSEE TENACITY!!

Reactions: tarvol73
Ready to see what Huepel can do with Beckwith!

This kid is a stud !!!! If given the chance in a wide open offense where the D has to play safe because of the pass this kid could be special if the small sample we saw last year is any indication. Add Small to the equation and it should be a tough pair to stop and that's not counting those we have coming in.

VN Store

Back