Cuonzo Martin press conference 3/28 2:30pm

in over his head IMO.... "I beleive this program is a top 25 program... im my opinion.."

You beleive it is? Or you KNOW it is? not seeing what wowed Mike Hamilton..

He's monotone, doesnt sound like he's cracked a smile, the anti pearl... great.

Nailed it

Nailed it

Just let it go. Appreciate the fact that Cuonzo took the job with the sanctions and Bruce's shadow hanging over him, he did a good job. Brought in 2 5* recruits while here, took us to a Sweet 16. Do some think he should have done more? Sure. But some will always think that, no matter what. I mean, shoot, we got people calling for Holly's head, and we had a freakin #1 seed in the tourney.

Cuonzo is a good man with a good heart, and I wish him and his family well, and I hope nothing but success for him.

Unless he plays us of course. Then I hope we smash Cal's face in on the scoreboard.

Anyways, move on. Welcome Coach Tyndall!

Just let it go. Appreciate the fact that Cuonzo took the job with the sanctions and Bruce's shadow hanging over him, he did a good job. Brought in 2 5* recruits while here, took us to a Sweet 16. Do some think he should have done more? Sure. But some will always think that, no matter what. I mean, shoot, we got people calling for Holly's head, and we had a freakin #1 seed in the tourney.

Cuonzo is a good man with a good heart, and I wish him and his family well, and I hope nothing but success for him.

Unless he plays us of course. Then I hope we smash Cal's face in on the scoreboard.

Anyways, move on. Welcome Coach Tyndall!

Easy bro. I didn't bump this thread.

VN Store

Back